May be this is good

Jungkook saw his father sitting on the bench near the garden outside their mansion, wearing a long shawl above his sweater to expose him less to the cold. He quickly walked towards him and respectfully bowed in front of him.

“You should have waited inside Aboeji; the weather is heavy tonight.” Jungkook said.

His father stood up and came closer to Jungkook.

“How was your life going?"

"I'm sure you don’t have to ask me about that. Because you have sent someone to check on my life."

His father becomes silent after hearing it for a while, then continues.

“I came to know that you have rejected Lisa's gift."

This time, Jungkook fell silent.

“Since how long do you intend to extend the relationship?”

*

Two days later

“Chinjah? He really confessed to you?” Jimin asked in pure shock.

“I don’t know. He suddenly asked me like that. I don’t know if he really means it." Jin said, scratching the back of his head.

“You dumb, he really said he loves you.” Jimin gave a small hit to Jin's head. Jin, who was nervous, became more scared after hearing it.

“Jimin, I don’t know what to do with this information. I am really confused now.”

“Don't be panicked; just relax. In my opinion, he is a good person, from what I see. But I will never tell you to accept him. Because you are the one who knows what your heart wants. Take your time, Jinnie, and give it some serious thought. Everything will be alright.” Jimin slowly patted his best friend.

They were sitting on the bus stop since Jin's cycle got punctured. They left it on the collage and decided to take the bus. But suddenly, an expensive white car stopped in front of the bus stop. And Teahyung came out of it. The Jinmin buddies were really shocked to see Taehyung there after they spoke about him a few minutes ago.

“Oh sh*t, he has got a long life.” Jimin said quickly.

When Teahyung approached them, they slowly got up from the seat.

“Hai, Jin. Hai Jimin.” Teahyung said it casually.

“What are you doing here?” Jin asked.

"Oh, I was just passing, and I saw you both. Since the bus hasn’t arrived yet, how about I give you both a lift?”

When Jimin saw Jin was hesitating to answer, he came forward.

"It's ok, Hyung; you are a busy person. We can go by ourselves.” Jimin tries to make Taehyung understand.

"I'm not busy today; that’s why I voluntarily asked you both.”

There was silence, followed by Teahyung’s statement.

“I thought you guys saw me as a friend.” Teahyung said it with a bitter smile and began to leave.

"Teahyung,” Jin called finally, and Teahyung turned towards him, holding the smile.

Both Jimin and Teahyung were waiting for Jin to speak. After looking at both, Jin gave him a small smile.

“We will come.”

*

When Teahyung stopped the car, the Jinmin buddy got confused about the place they had reached.
Teahyung, with a smile, opened the door for them.

“Why are we hearing?" Jin asked without getting out.

“Is it hurt if I treat you both today?” Teahyung asked.

Jin gave it some thought and came out of the car.

“Yaah, how rich was he?" Jimin asked, looking around the restaurant they had just entered.

"Yes,” Jin said, feeling mesmerized by the lights and furniture there.

When they took a seat at the particular table Taehyung booked, they silently looked at the man in front of them, who was busy deciding the menu.

“What would you guys like to order?” Taehyung asked after placing the menu card on the table.

"Ahhh, give us a second.”

Jin quickly took the menu card and hid his face using it. Jimin gave a quick smile to Teahyung and pulled the menu card Jin was holding to his side to join in the hiding. Taehyung held back his laugh seeing it.

“Have you decided what to order for us?” Jimin whispered.

“Yaah, it's all in English.”

"So What? read it? How did you score a C in English?”

“That’s why I am struggling, idiot.”

“I don’t want to hear anything. I have got a D grade, and you are responsible now.”

“I-"

“If it's hard to choose, it's ok to tell me.” Teahyung said, suddenly making Jinmin buddies slowly come out of the menu card discussion.

“We are really sorry, but we are bad at English.” Jin said, looking down at his feet.

"It's ok to not be good at something because no one is perfect.” This caused Jin to look at Teahyung.

“Do you know something?" Teahyung asked, but the Jinmin buddy just blinked their eyes.

"I am not good at Korean since I have completed most of my studies abroad. I told my assistant to read and present the projects and reports, which are in Korean. Everyone will think that I am demanding it, but actually I am begging for it.”

Both Jin and Jimin cracked up at the same time after hearing Teahyung’s hilarious statement. It changed the atmosphere. Taehyung ordered them a delicious food that they didn’t know how to pronounce after hearing it from him. But they enjoyed it very much.

When they were about to leave the place, a bunch of people shouted someone's name and surrounded a person with cameras. The Jinmin buddies got confused and tried to look at who it was, but they couldn't see the person because of the crowd. It seems like he was a celebrity. But after a few seconds, the bodyguard came and cleared the crowd; Jin's eyes went wide, and Jimin stood there with an open mouth, seeing who it was.
The person walked towards where they were and stood in front of them with a smile.

“Hai Jin, hai Jimin.” The person said, but the Jinmin buddies are still standing there like statues.

“I think they still don’t come out of shock. How are you doing, Seo-Joon?" Taehyung spoke.

"I am great; it was nice meeting you after a long time, Tae.”

*

“Pinch me one more time.” Jimin said it, and Jin did it.

“Ahhh… It's really not a dream. We saw Park Seo-Joon and talked with him.”

“And he gave us an autograph and took a picture with us.” The Jinmin buddies squealed in happiness.

Taehyung smiled while driving while watching them through the mirror.
“Thanks for today.”

"Yes, thank you very much. We loved it."

Jin and Jimin expressed their gratitude when he dropped them in front of Jin's house.

"I am glad that you guys enjoyed it.” Teahyung said and took a box of strawberries and gave it to Jin.

Jimin smiled naughtily when Taehyung and Jin silently looked at each other.

Jimin cleared his throat when it became too long. Jin broke the eye contact quickly and looked away, and Teahyung smiled and took something again from his car and gave it to Jimin.

“How do you know I like macrons?” Jimin asked in pure shock after opening the box.

Both Jin and Teahyung smiled at Jimin. But Jin's smile slowly fades when something comes into his mind.

“Why?” He asked, getting both Jimin and Teahyung’s attention.

“Why did you do all these? What happened this  time?"Jin asked, even though he was scared about it.

Teahyung became silent. Jin and Jimin were still looking at Taehyung for the answer.

“Jin, listen, maybe this was good for you. Maybe he isn't meant to be a part of your life.”

“W-what, what are you saying?” Jin asked, trembling.

“Jungkook is going to get married.”