Welcome to Little Home

The morning rays fell through the curtain, and they caused Jungkook to open his eyes. As he yawned and looked besides him, a smile crept on his lips, seeing the figure laying near him with his face fully buried in Jungkook’s chest. He caressed the soft skin slowly, which made the sleeping figure wake up.

“Good morning, baby.”

Jin smiled with half-opened eyes, hearing the deep voice of his boyfriend as soon as he woke.

“Good morning, Jungkook.”

“What did you just call me?" Jungkook asked in shock.

“I am sure you heard it. Now let me go.” Jin pulled the sheet with him to cover his body because he didn’t have anything underneath it, and he tried to get out of bed. But

“Did you call me by my name? I am your hyung's age.” Jungkook asked in disbelief and quickly grabbed his shorts, which were lying on the floor.

“If you react like this to me for calling you by your name, I wonder how you will react if I start calling you JK?”

"Yaaaaahhh, I came back here.”

Jungkook screamed as he saw Jin running towards the bathroom with the sheet.

"No way, JK.” Jin said this and stuck his tongue out towards Jungkook before opening the bathroom door and getting inside.

“You will definitely pay for this once you come out.” Jungkook screamed while standing outside the bathroom.

“What will you do, my poor JK?” Jin teased from inside.

“Yahh,stop calling me that.”

“JK……”

“Yahhh”

“JK, JK, JK”

“TEACHER JK….”

Jungkook jumped awake and looked around, only to see his students standing around him, looking worried. That’s when he came to know he fell asleep sitting in his class, waiting for the children to arrive after the snack break.

“Teacher JK, Are you okay?" One of the children asked worriedly.

“Yes, yes. All of you should go and sit. I will start the class shortly.” Jungkook assured them.

After some minutes, the class started, and today their art teacher taught them how to make paper tulips. Everyone was happy after making their own beautiful paper tulips with the help of their teacher. They thanked him after the class and began to leave. But

“Teacher JK.” A small voice made Jungkook shift his gaze from gathering his things to the little one in front of him.

“Yes, sunoo.” Jungkook asked, but the little one feels hesitant to say what he wants.

“How can I help you?” Jungkook asked softly to assure him that it was okay to speak.

“I didn’t like the one I made. Could you please give me the one you made? I really liked that.” sunoo said. Jungkook smiled before taking the tulip he made from his bag.

“Here, and don’t tell anyone that I gave you this.”

Jungkook ruffled the hair of the kid, who was now jumping with joy after getting the paper tulip from his teacher.

*

“I was thinking about asking this many times, but I forget every time." Sunghoon started the conversation when they made their way to their next class.

“What?” Soobin asked casually.

“How do you know that JK's lover is a man? He didn’t even talk about this with anyone. How were you sure that it was a man when you asked about his lover yesterday?"

Soobin stopped his walk after hearing the question. He looked around to make sure there weren’t any children near them.

“I will tell you a secret if you promise me you will not tell this to anyone.”
Sunghoon's eyes widened upon hearing the word secret.

“No, I promise. Tell me, what is it?” He asked curiously.

"Yesterday, I accidentally got inside JK's office and saw a large painting. I was really mermerized by the painting and the beauty of the man in it. I often noticed JK painting on that large canvas but never saw what he was painting. And yesterday, I saw that painting. And it was the finest painting I have ever seen. We never saw him draw anyone before. So I thought he would be the one whom our teacher loves, and I asked, and he gave us an answer without thinking much.”

“Yaah, you are really brilliant.”
Sunghoon said he was amazed by his friend's intelligence.

“I know.” Soobin said proudly.

They continued their walk, but Soobin stopped his walk suddenly, seeing something with wide eyes. Sunghoon's eyes followed where his friend was looking.

“You are really beautiful.” Sunoo said this to a man who was standing in front of him.

“Oh, thank you. You are so cute.” The man said.

“I think beautiful people deserve beautiful things. This is for you.” Sunoo gave the paper tulip to the man.

“He really is beautiful.” Sunghoon commented and looked at Soobin, but Soobin is still looking there in shock.

“Yahh, they left. What are you looking at with those big eyes?”

“Hoona-h, he is the one.”

“What? I don’t get it.”

“He is the one JK paints.”

*

“What's that in your hand?” Jimin asked upon seeing Jin.

“Oh, it’s a paper flower. A kid gave me this saying, I am beautiful. Cute right?” Jin showed the paper tulip to Jimin, and he smiled.

“Where is Hyung?” Jin asked.

“Oh, I forgot, he was with Mrs. Jung. He told me to bring you there.”

“I will come after looking around this place more. I liked this place.”

“Okay, just come to the praying hall; that is where we will be.” Jimin informed him and left after Jin nodded.

As Jin entered the main hall of the building, suddenly a bunch of rose petal fell above him, making him startled for a sec. He thought at first the decorating team had accidentally made this, But

“Welcome to Little Home, Kim Seokjin.” A man with a bright smile said.

“Hoseok?” Jin asked in a shock, not expecting to see the person in front of him show up at that place.

“Before making you more confused, I will introduce myself fully. I am Jung Hoseok, the second son of the founder of this orphanage, Mrs. Jung, and yes, the brother of the groom to whose wedding you and your family came here.”

Jin blinks twice after hearing the information.

*

“You should have seen Jin's face when I told him that I am Mrs.Jung's son.” Hoseok said and laughed, making Jimin and Namjoon laugh too while Jin walked with a pout.

“No one told me my therapist was Mrs. Jung's son.” Jin complained loudly.

“We also don’t know Jin; we came to know this morning, and he told us to keep this a secret from you.”

“And you all successfully made me a joker.” Jin said in a little mad tone and walked forward madly.

“Jin, wait. Iam sorry.” Hoseok quickly followed Jin.

“Do you think they would be a great match?” Jimin asked Namjoon while looking at Hoseok, who was running to catch up with Jin.

“I don’t know. But I will be happy if he makes my Aegi happy.” Namjoon said.

Hoseok followed Jin, still trying to catch up. But Jin playfully fastened his walk and then began to run after a few seconds. He felt like a happy kid as he ran, followed by Hoseok behind him. Jin turned back only to see Hoseok struggling to reach him, which made him laugh, and he was about to turn, but he accidentally bumped on someone.

“Oh, I am really sorry.” He said to the man who was showing his back him and panted heavily, standing there.

But the man didn’t turn back. It seems to Jin that the man is frozen on the spot. There was no movement in his body; he was staying still without giving any response. Jin got confused, but he felt a strange feeling inside when the man slowly turned to face him. He wish he could not have bumbed into the man, not have come there, and not have visited that place when he saw who it was when the man fully turned.