REALLY ?

Jimin, who was lying on Jin’s bed with his phone, looked up from his phone to his best friend, who just came into the room with a wide grin wearing a cap.

“Look what I got?” Jin swirled at where he stood, happily showing the cap.

“You stole Kookie Hyung’s cap?”

“Stole? Why did I steal his things? Kookie hyung forgot this downstairs, and I took it.”

“That’s exactly what I'm saying.”

Ignoring his friend's statement, Jin took his phone, took a selfie with it, and posted it on his social media account with the caption, 'What belongs to me will belong to me.'

“Jinnie.” Jimin called after reading Jin's caption on his phone.

"Yes,” Jin answered after placing the cap inside his cupboard.

“What if you do not end up with Kookie Hyung?”

“Why did you ask that suddenly?” Jin asked, getting a little upset.

“We should be ready for everything. You know.”

“That’s never gonna happen. I will love him until he accepts my love.”

“Ok, but what if he does something that will hurt you?”

“Why does Kookie Hyung ever think to do anything that will hurt me?” Jin asked with a pout.

“What if?”

“I will forgive him.”

“Really ?”

“Yes, he is my kookie hyung. Who is going to forgive him more than me?”

**

Present Time :

“I don’t want this wedding.” Jin said in between his cries. Jimin’s eyes grew larger upon hearing that.

What?” He asked in disbelief.

“Are you even serious? Why don’t you want this wedding?”

Jimin feels like he has gone crazy with the sudden bombardment from Jin. But Jin’s next statement is the real shock for him.

“I want Jungkook.”

“What?”

Jimin's eyes almost popped out. He has to make sure that he doesn’t hear anything wrong.

“What did you just say?”

“I want Jungkook. I love Jungkook. Only him.”

“But, but” Jimin can't find words because of the shock.

“I can't force myself anymore. Maybe my heart doesn’t know how to unlove the man it loves.”

The tears in Jin’s eyes flowed without a break, and Jimin's mind was going through so many things.

“I can't stand this anymore. Even if it is to live or die, it will be with him. I can't move on with a heart that is stubborn enough to let him go.”

“But he breaks your heart.” Jimin tries to reason.

Jin, with teary eyes, looked into his friend's eyes and said,.

“He is my kookie Hyung; who is going to forgive him more than me?”

Those words melted Jimin’s heart. He knows from the beginning that his best friend’s love for his kookie Hyung is irreplaceable. More than anyone else, he was the one who prayed for them to end together.

“But what about Hoseok? Why did you accept this wedding, Jinnie?”

“I…. I don’t know. He was a good friend, but I don’t know how, and when the table turned and let him control my feelings.”

“Don’t cry, Jin.”

“I am sorry; I made a terrible decision. I can't marry someone whom my heart doesn’t love.”

“What are you going to do now? If this is going to reach Namjoon’s ear, I don’t know who’s grave will be first dug, Jungkook's or yours. Think about it again; maybe you are just confused. You are just unnecessaryly anxious about tomorrow's wedding. Maybe everything will be alright once the sun rises.“

“I am not confused! I am clear about my decision. I don’t want anyone but Jungkook.”

Jin said it in a determined voice. Then I again began to cry.

Looking at his best friend’s state, Jimin felt really bad. He hugged Jin and soothed his back. They stay there for some minutes without uttering any words. Once Jin came down, he pulled away and thought for a minute before he spoke.

“So, where is Jungkook?”

“I don’t know, probably with Yoongi Hyung." Jin said.

“Do you have his number?”

Jin shook his head in disappointment.

“Then we have to wait until tomorrow. I don’t know when your hyung will be back, so we can't risk ourselves at this hour. Only Jungkook can handle your hyung in this matter.”

Jimin grabbed Jin's hands.

“Do you understand?”

Jin nodded, holding back his tears.

***

Next morning

Jin was in the groom's room, patiently waiting for his best friend to return with some good news. He was anxious and nervous about what was going to happen in the wedding hall. His hyung was busy from the morning, running here and there and checking everything that was needed for the wedding. His heart fills with more and more guilt every time he sees his hyung.

After not too long, Jimin entered the room and locked the door. Jin rushed to his best friend.

“What happens? Did Jungkook come?”

Jimin looked into his best friend’s eyes, which were impatiently searching for an answer.

“We can't find him.” Jimin said it in a very low voice, but Jin clearly heard it.

Jin’s eyes quickly began to well up with tears. He felt like his only hope had collapsed. He became weak suddenly.

“Don’t worry, Jin; Yoongi Hyung is still searching for him. He was with him till yesterday night, but since morning he couldn't find Jungkook anywhere. But Yoongi Hyung promised me that wherever Jungkook is, he will bring him here. Yoongi Hyung is with us. You –“

“Aegi.”

Jimin’s words were cut off by Namjoon’s sudden call from outside. Jin quickly wiped away his tears and composed himself when Jimin opened the door.

“Oh, you are also here.” Namjoon said this when his husband opened the door.

"Yes, I just came to check on him.” Jimin smiled to avoid any suspicion.

“My Aegi is always beautiful.”