The worst nightmare

Jin quickly moved towards the door once he made sure Teahyung left to change. His hands were shivering, and he was sweating a lot. But to his unluck, the door was closed, and he didn't know how to open it.

He never expected Teahyung to be that man. The moment he realized it was Teahyung, he felt like his world was over. He wants to scream. He wanted to shout. He wanted to push him away and run, but he didn’t show anything because he knew if he exposed himself, he couldn't get out of the place. So he hid all his nervousness and waited until Teahyung left.

Jin tries to open the side doors also, but all are closed, even the windows. He felt helpless, but he didn’t lose his confidence. Because he doesn’t want his worst nightmare to happen in real life. The only way he could go outside was by breaking the glass door. He looked for something to break it. He quickly ran to the kitchen and searched for a tool, but

“Oh, you are here?” Teahyung came there, changing into a t-shirt.

Jin quickly tried to relax himself and smile.

“Did you like the house?” Teahyung asked, coming closer to Jin.

"Yes,” Jin said.

“Are you okay?Why are you sweating?” He asked, suddenly seeing the sweat drops on Jin's forehead.

“Teahyung,I think I am not feeling well. Could you please drop me  back?"Jin said hiding his fear.

“Are you sure?” Teahyung asked, coming more closer to Jin.

"Yes,” Jin said, slowly making his steps backward.

“Is there any other problem?” Teahyung asked, still getting closer to Jin.

"No,” Jin said, and he stopped walking backward when his back was against the counter.

“Then why are you holding a knife?"

Jin let out a scream when Teahyung quickly snatched away the knife he had secretly taken and hid it in his left hand.

“Are you scared, Jinnie?” Teahyung asked, holding Jin tightly with a smirk.

“Let me go.” Jin struggled to remove the hold.

“Why?”

“Because I don’t want you to TOUCH ME AGAIN." Jin shouted at Teahyung’s face, letting out all his anger.

"Oh, did you find it? That means I no longer have to continue my act.”

Jin looked at Teahyung in rage. The one he thought was true has now betrayed him as well.

*

A man opened the door of his house after hearing the doorbell ring continuously. He opened the door lazily.

“What are you guys doing here?” He asked the people who was standing in front of him.

“Wooshik, give us the details of Teahyung’s residences.” Namjoon said quickly.

“What? Boss's residence details?”

"Yes, please give us the details quickly. We don’t have much time.”

“But I can't disclose it to anyone, even if you are his friends."

"It's an emergency, please.” Jungkook said.

Wooahik thought for a moment.

“Let me ask his permission first.”

He said he was about to leave, but Namjoon quickly pushed him to the wall, holding his collar in rage.

“Give me the details before I kill you here,” he yelled.

*

“Let me go, please.”

Jin helplessly cried in Teahyung’s hold, who was carrying him on his shoulder to his bedroom. He threw him in the bed, held Jin's hands to both sides tightly, and hovered above him.

“Let me go. I will never tell anyone that it's you.” Jin pleaded.

“Do I look like a fool to let you go again?” Teahyung asked with a smirk.

Jin gathered all his strength and struggled to get out of Teahyung’s hold. But Taehyung is stronger than him.

“Stop struggling; you might get hurt.” This time, Teahyung shouted with anger, making Jin more scared of his behavior.

He became once again vulnerable in the same hold. He doesn’t want this to happen. but he was losing his hopes slowly when Teahyung's face came closer to his.

“Don’t you have enough?” Jin asked with tears flowing from his eyes and a broken heart, which stopped Teahyung.

“Come on. I haven’t even done anything much, and that-"

Teahyung’s words were cut off suddenly when he heard his land phone ringing.

He frowned in confusion as to whom he should call at this hour at this number. He unknowingly removed his hold from Jin's left hand to reach the phone on the nearby table. Jin took this opportunity, took the photo frame off the table quickly, and gave a strong hit to Teahyung’s face with that. Teahyung hissed in pain, and the other hold became loose. Jin quickly pushed him to the floor and got out of bed.

“Yaaaah..” Teahyung yelled, holding the left side of his face, which was swallowed by the hit now.

Jin tried to open the door, but that door was also locked automatically. One thing is sure from that to Jin is Teahyung has already planned everything. When he saw Teahyung trying to stand on the floor, he quickly ran into the bathroom and locked it inside. He cried more without knowing what to do or having anyone to help him there.

“You become stronger than last time, Jinnie,” Teahyung said, coming near the bathroom door.

"But what to do? You are trapped with me this time. I will wait for you here.” Teahyung said taking a seat in the bed.

“Come quickly; you have to give me medicine for this.” He massaged the side.

But he can't hear any noise from inside. He then suddenly heard a thud. Teahyung quickly stood up from the bed.

“Sh*t” He cursed in anger and ran outside the room.

Jin, after escaping through the bathroom window, ran towards the big gate in front of him. He knew it was also locked, so he tried to climb it. After some struggles, he got to the top of the gate. He looked down and feared because the height was a little big for him. But then he suddenly saw Teahyung running outside the house. So then he didn’t think much and jumped.

“Aaaahh”

His knees and hands hardly hit the floor, and he cried in pain. But he didn’t give up; he tried to stand up in pain and began to run from there.

"Yaaah!” Teahyung shouted when he saw Jin running away.

Jin turned back in his run and got more scared seeing Teahyung coming after him. But when he looked at his front, suddenly, a car stopped just an inch from him and fell backward. And the last thing he saw was his own blood.