Where is he ?

1 month later :

Jungkook rolled the trolley through the grocery shelves and checked the list in his hand to see if he had missed any items. And when he reached the freezer, he smiled and put a lot of strawberry ice cream on his trolley. He was about to make a turn to go to the bill counter when someone's voice from behind him stopped him.
“It’s a lot for a single person, I guess."
Jungkook's smile fell, and his hold on the trolly got tighter. With a blank, emotionless face, he turned slowly to face the person.

Yoongi smiled bitterly when he understood that his arrival didn’t make his brother happy.

“Sorry, I haven’t informed you about my arrival.” Yoongi said, stepping a little closer to Jungkook.

“I have been anticipating your visit. It doesn’t surprise me anymore.”
Jungkook said showing still showing an unpleasant face to his hyung.

“So, I think I don’t have to explain the reason for my arrival.”

“Yes, and I am not coming with you anywhere. Just leave me.” Jungkook said and walked past Yoongi with his trolly, But

“Is Jin the reason?"

The mention of Jin’s name from Yoongi’s mouth annoyed him, and he turned and glared at him sharply.

*

*

Jin tossed and turned in his bed, unable to fall asleep. He took his phone, looked at the time, and then checked if he got any replies to his messages from Jungkook. He was really upset that Jungkook didn't inform him in advance that he would not be in the house tonight. Jungkook sometimes goes out and will only come back next morning. He told him that he had been planning things for their future together. And Jin was really happy to hear that. But today, Jungkook hasn’t told him anything and doesn’t even call him to inform about his absence. Jin calmed himself by thinking that Jungkook may have offed his phone because his family was tracking his location again.

Jin slowly sat up and looked at Jimin, who was sleeping beside him, softly. He then got out of bed and walked without making any noise. He decided to go to Jungkook’s apartment since he doesn’t feel sleepy and his mind is really upset and disturbed. He thinks he can calm his mind by going to Jungkook's place.

***

One week  later :

Jin walked out quickly when the elevator on his floor opened and ran to Jungkook’s apartment after coming from work. He took a deep breath before opening the door. He felt like he lost all his hopes when the apartment was still silent without the presence of the one whom he was expecting to see. He heavily sighed before the tears flowed from his eyes continuously. He slowly sat on the floor and began to cry more. It's been more than a week since he saw Jungkook. He didn’t get any calls or replies from him till now. He is going insane every day, thinking about what has happened to Jungkook. He prays that nothing he feared has happened. He was confident that Jungkook would come, but he is slowly losing hope as the days pass. He keeps trying to contact Jungkook, but Jungkook’s phone is always off. He doesn’t know why these are happening. They were starting to live their lives happily, but he doesn’t see this coming.

When Jin felt a hand on his shoulder, he slowly lifted his head with teary eyes and looked at his best friend. Jimin doesn’t know how to console Jin. He has been doing his best to make Jin less worried about Jungkook's absence, but he is also losing hope as the days pass.

That day, Jin didn’t eat anything, even after Jimin compelled him many times. He keeps on crying and crying. If Jungkook has left without saying a word, he is ready to wait for him for as many years as it takes, but his heart is saying otherwise. He doesn’t know why his heart is losing the courage and telling him the things that he doesn’t want to happen.

Jimin sat near Jin and hugged him silently. That’s all he can do. Jin held his best friend tightly and cried more. The two friends got startled when suddenly the doorbell rang at midnight. They looked at each other with shock and confusion. But when they heard the doorbell the second time, Jin became excited for a reason, quickly wiping his tears, and ran to open the door. Jimin also quickly followed his best friend.

As soon as Jin reached the door, he didn’t wait any more and quickly opened it. But the excitement in his face changed into terror when he saw the person in front of him.

“H-hyung.” Jin called in confusion.
Namjoon smiled.

“Did you miss me?” He asked and opened his arms.

Jin instantly hugged his hyung and began to sob. Only his hyung can make him feel better in this situation. He needs this hug. He needs his hyung beside him in this condition. But he doesn’t know how his hyung correctly reached him when he needed him.

"I know you need me at this time; that’s why I came.” Namjoon said.