Every day, I will love you

Jimin huffed loudly after taking the seat at Jungkook's. They were currently in a movie theater. Since Namjoon has to leave tomorrow after their meeting, they decided to spend the day together. After having their breakfast, they went for a small picnic near the park, and by the evening, they decided to end their day watching a movie. Because they all have to go to work the following day, they thought it would be better to end the day shortly after the movie.

Jimin was sitting at the end of the row near Jungkook, followed by Jin, Namjoon, and Jisoo. He was so annoyed that he couldn't get a seat near the one he wanted. He glanced at the couple near him who were enjoying their time secretly and the colleagues who were laughing and sharing their thoughts about the movie. The only time he smiled a little was when, at the interval, Namjoon bought him his favorite vanilla popcorn. But the burning in his stomach doesn’t stop until the end.

“It was a pretty nice movie," Jisoo said as they came outside.

“Yes. I didn't expect it to be this good.” Namjoon said.

Jimin silently put both hands in his pants pockets because he was feeling a little cold. Jin and Jungkook had gone to use the restroom, so the three were waiting for them outside.

“I love these kinds of romantic movies, particularly, but due to work loads, I didn’t get a chance to enjoy a movie for the last three months. I really enjoyed today.”

“Don’t worry, we will hang out more after this.”

Namjoon said it casually, but someone was not enjoying the conversation at all.

Their attention went to Jisoo’s phone when they heard it ring suddenly. Jisoo smiled, seeing who it was, and excused herself from them.

Jimin was really a talkative person, especially when it came to those people with whom he was close. But now he is not in the mood to talk. He silently stood there, sulking even though he was alone with Namjoon, with whom he would not tire of speaking for hours on the phone. But the sudden change was not unnoticed by NJ.

Jimin slightly flinched when Namjoon put his coat on Jimin's shoulders from behind. Even though Jimin liked it, he didn’t show it outside. Now he was ready to initiate a talk after this. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"I also like watching romantic movies."

There was a loud silence after the statement, followed by Namjoon’s confused look.

"I am also close with you, but you never told me you would hang out with me like you told her."

Now Namjoon understood what Jimin was talking about. A smile formed on his face after that.

"There is a high chance of us hanging out with her often, but I don’t see that in your case."

“What do you mean?" Jimin asked in an offended tone.

“I-"

“I thought we were close. I thought you would understand everything. I thought I was someone you wished to be  with."

Jimin spoke with a sudden ache in his heart, feeling betrayed and broken at the same time.

“Jimin, I didn’t mean anything wrong.”

Namjoon said as he came closer to Jimin, but Jimin instantly backed away. He was feeling really angry because he didn’t get the answer he wished to hear from Namjoon.

“I was a fool to believe that you were aware of what I was trying to say these days. I thought you knew that—never mind.”

Jimin was trying to convey what he was feeling, but all he got from Namjoon was a confused, clueless look, and Jimin thought it was not useful to make someone understand who was so dumb. So he stopped and began to leave.

“Jimin!”

Namjoon called, following him quickly. But Jimin was walking without turning back.

“Jimin stop!”

Namjoon used a high tone, which gained the attention of most of the people around them but not Jimin. So he fastened his pace and blocked Jimin.

“I don’t want to hear your explanation, and don’t try to stop me again.”

Jimin spoke in anger before Namjoon spoke, and he looked at Namjoon furiously. But

“My coat.” Namjoon said it without thinking.

Jimin stood there in disbelief for a sec and instantly removed the coat from his shoulder and threw it to Namjoon, who was quick enough to catch him. And then he walked away in more anger, leaving NJ still confused.

*

“Are you sure you are okay?"

Jin asked after wearing his pajamas to Jimin, who was lying in bed unusually early today.

“Yes, just a little tired.” Jimin said.

“Then, I will be back in quick.” Jin said and left the room, followed by a gloomy ok from Jimin.

As Jin entered Jungkook's room, he could hear the shower sound from the bathroom. So he decides to wait for him in the living room. But Jungkook’s phone ringing stopped him from leaving. He walked towards where the phone was and noticed it was an unsaved number.

“When did you come?"

Jungkook startled Jin by asking from behind, wearing only a sweat pant and a towel around his neck.
Jin moved aside for Jungkook to take the ringing phone. But instead of accepting the call, Jungkook declined the call, which confused Jin.

“Have you had dinner? Do you want me to make  something?"Jungkook asked once he turned towards Jin.

“No, I already had my dinner. Thank you.”

“Then–"

Jungkook stopped what he was going to say when his phone rang again. And this time he offed the phone. Jin silently stood there watching it, and Jungkook understood that silence.

“Its–"

"It's ok, Kookie Hyung; you don’t have to tell everything to me.” Jin said it genuienly with a smile.

Jungkook liked how Jin was talking more maturely and sharing his thoughts openly. He cupped Jin's cheeks and smiled.

“I don't have any problem talking about everything with you."

Then he made Jin sit on the bed with him and continued.

“My family doesn’t know that I am here. They always want me to follow their path, their business, and their status. But, from a very young age, I have liked to live a simple life. I don’t have any interest in their money or business. I wanted to simply live my own life. So I decided to leave them apart, and when I completed school, I enrolled myself in a college. And that’s the first time I left my house on my own, and my family was not found of my decision. But I am adamant about mine. So my appa enrolled Yoongi Hyung in the same college to keep an eye on me. And after college, I worked for a company, which gave me the opportunity to live my simple daily life, but at that time, they were also against my decision. They always want me to take part in the family business, and Yoongi Hyung also didn't leave. He came as my roommate, saying he was also going to work independently, but I found out later that he was working under my appa and was there to watch me again.

I have been alone for a long time, feeling nothing but surrow inside. I'm tired of running away from them, but I don’t have any other options. I know they will track my location again using my number, especially Yoongi Hyung.”

“Why don’t you just go and have a talk with them? They are your family; they will understand you if you speak to them genuinely.”

“If I go this time, I will never come back.” Jungkook said it with a weak smile, but it almost broke Jin's heart.

“And that’s not going to happen."

Jungkook said, slowly placing his hand on Jin's cheek and caressing them softly.

“I want to be with you. I have never met someone like you before. Because you made me feel at home and happiest. You make the darkness inside of my heart want to let go. Although I ran away from your love, you gave me the courage to try. I want you to know that you are my stars, sky, and universe. And for that, I promise you that each and every day I will love you.”

Jungkook leaned and pecked Jin's lips, making their foreheads touch and stay like that. And Jin smiled through his teary eyes.