Chapter 3 : Bestial Understanding

An enterprising omega

DespairQueen

Chapter 3 : Bestial Understanding

-Harry Potter.

Voldemort ran his fingers over one of the bite marks he had left on that soft body. Harry smiled at him, that same mischievous smile he had had at the beginning. Indeed, in hindsight, Voldemort had to admit that he should have recognized it. He always remembered the people he had murdered, whether noble or lowly. It was as much for himself as to see possible enemies coming that he kept track of his own actions. No murder was completely trivial to him. On the contrary, if he took the trouble to take care of it himself, it was because it was of a certain importance. Yes, the Potters had been important. Voldemort would have liked not to have to kill them, especially since they were connected by their ancestors. But James Potter had been a fool and believed nonsense about dark magic. Voldemort had not been able to tolerate such stupidity for very long, the man dishonored the bloodlines from which he came. The Peverells from whom they came must have been turning in their graves at his stupidity. He had deserved death. As for his wife, Voldemort had simply wanted to ensure that she would not come to avenge her husband one day. Especially since Lily Potter was known to be admirably powerful despite her Muggle extraction.

And she had been able to prove her intelligence by the ritual that she had been ready to initiate to save the life of her child. Voldemort did not regret killing her, but it was the kind of spirit he would have liked to have in his government, which would certainly have contributed to his goals.

That didn't explain to him why Harry Potter was beneath him, full of his penis, perhaps already pregnant with him. Voldemort had left the child in the house, considering that no one would come for him, that he would die there of starvation. But more than twenty years later, they were together in this bed, connected by animal urges that could sometimes overwhelm them.

-Are you planning to take revenge on the child?

-Not in the least, I'll love it. I already love it.

Voldemort saw and felt no trace of lies in the voice, the posture of the omega. Harry was even so transparent with him that Voldemort wondered if the young man had any secrets. He finally removed his fingers from the bite, licking them. The taste of blood on his taste buds rekindled his hunger for this supple and warm fleshy envelope. He pushed the alpha inside him away, he needed more answers. He wanted to understand, which was normal for a mind as analytical as his, as rational.

-So what are you looking for?

-Nothing more than what I asked you. A child to love and raise.

-A child that you are going to have with the murderer of your parents.

-Yes with you.

-Do you know that doesn't make sense?

-Oh, how I wish the crush I have on you didn't exist, Milord. Believe it or not, it would have made my life a hundred times simpler. But wherever I go, I feel like I feel your magic, your promise on my skin and my soul. It's a caress, a continuous itch!

Voldemort didn't expect to see those green eyes ignite like that. A crush on him? He must have heard correctly, but for all that, the thing was completely unexpected. He had done nothing that deserved this, quite the contrary. He had left the baby to die in his cradle.