Chapter 10 : POV Harry 2

Harry woke up with a soft pain in his core. The burn wasn't intense but just enough to make itself known. He sighed softly and opened one eye, which he closed just as quickly. The weather was nice, very nice, and the white light coming into the room was difficult for someone like him who wasn't really a morning person. He didn't try to stretch, too aware of the heat on his back. And to whom he was so intimately connected. He found it hard to believe it. He had thought that he would no longer have her in his bed, possibly at his table, in his buildings for official moments. Not like this. Especially since the man behind him was currently very vulnerable. And Harry could boast of having seen it like that. He felt a shiver of pleasure and moved slowly to get a look at Voldemort's face. Their Lord. His alpha.

The man's features were truly at rest, he looked even younger than he appeared anyway. As if time really had no control over him. Harry noted the presence of dark circles but he assumed they would fade with their marathon to treat the rut. He placed a hand on his stomach, realizing that he was hungry. Well, there was a good amount of liquid there too, no need to name which one. Not very prudish, this fact made him smile more than blush. It was still a little swollen. But certainly not enough for their King's desire to be seen. Harry sat up a little to grab his wand which came to him and he cast a spell to know the time. More than ten hours. Quite normal, he had passed out in the morning. Their Lord had already demonstrated his endurance to him the first time. And he proved it again, this time having no reason to hold back. Which made things so much better, Harry could admit to himself as his spine wanted to crack a little. A relaxing herbal bath would not be a luxury.

-Where are you trying to go?

Harry turned his head again towards the man who shared his bed, finding two red eyes staring at him. His alpha didn't seem in a bad mood this time, quite the contrary.

-I'm hungry. And so the little ones are hungry too.

-Hmm…

Harry felt the dark wizard's hand rest on his stomach, rubbing it gently. Infusing his magic, which felt good, a lot of good. He could have let himself fall back like a doll against the alpha but he still had his pride so he just allowed a sigh of appreciation to pass his lips still reddened by their actions earlier.

-Where is the cork?

Harry blinked several times at this question which should not have been unexpected. Of course Mr. Alpha wanted him to stay full of himself. Harry asked teasingly.

-What if I don't want the cork?

-I imagine you are then ready not to leave my knot until my promise is kept.

Harry felt a little excited at the idea. He wondered if it was normal to want to be treated like this, he had never felt such a need before. He waved his wand and the bedside table drawer opened. The cork flew into Voldemort's hand. Harry had done it pretty standard when he asked. Slytherin green color with the initials LV. He did not know the real name of their King, he even doubted that apart from what was called his inner circle, people still knew it. Harry rolled onto his stomach again in harmony with the alpha who wanted to dominate him and spread his thighs wide. He had no reason to resist and what's more, his stomach was gurgling. He really needed to take care of it after missing dinner the night before. He felt the man withdraw relatively gently, his tunnel barely having time to feel vacant before the plug was in place. Harry moaned lowly, the burning sensation still there. Then he froze when Voldemort pressed his nose to his scent gland, unsure of what to think. After sniffing it, the King did not approach it again during their mating. So what ?

-Let's go eat.

-My pleasure.

Harry was able to move around and took his time getting to his feet, so as not to look awkward. His legs shook a little but he knew how to stabilize himself and went to the bathroom first to wash himself off a little. He saw himself in the mirror, his cheeks so pink he looked well fucked. A healthy omega for sure. It bothered him a little, it wasn't like in ten days he would look this good. But there was no point in thinking about it at the moment. Voldemort came to stand next to him to do some cleaning, without necessarily letting his gaze linger. Harry finally put on a bathrobe, no need to put on more as the King was going to lose his mind again. The only reason they had such a long beat was because the alpha knew the omega was pregnant with his offspring. And so for their well-being, he had to let them eat. Harry went back into the room and asked a house elf for breakfast. He hesitated to have the sheets changed and sat on the balcony, protected by a shield from the cold outside.