Chapter 22 : Preparations

Main Content
Archive of Our Own betaArchive of Our OwnUser NavigationHi, Liam_wifey!PostLog Out

Site NavigationFandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works
Work Search:
tip: words:100

Actions
Whole Work ← Previous Chapter Next Chapter → Chapter Index Bookmark Mark for Later Comments Share  Download
Work Header
Rating:
Explicit
Archive Warnings :
Graphic Depictions Of ViolenceRape/Non-Con
Category:
M/M
Fandom:
Harry Potter - JK Rowling
Relationships:
Harry Potter/Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry Potter/VoldemortHarry Potter/Tom RiddleSirius Black/Remus LupineLucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black MalfoyRodulphus Lestrange/Bellatrix Black LestrangeRegulus Black/Severus Snape
Characters:
Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry PotterMalfoy Family (Harry Potter)Black Family (Harry Potter)Weasley Family (Harry Potter)Longbottom Family (Harry Potter)Death Eater CharactersOrder of the PhoenixSeverus SnapeOriginal CharactersRose Bush FamilyCedric DiggoryRemus LupinSirius BlackFenrir Greyback
Additional Tags:
OmegaverseMpregTop Voldemort (Harry Potter)Sub Harry PotterLight BDSMAlpha VoldemortOmega Harry PotterFluffAlpha/Beta/Omega DynamicsDomestic FluffAlternate Universe - Voldemort WinsOther relationships - FreeformCock WarmingSemi-Public SexObsessive Voldemort (Harry Potter)Mystical CreaturesWerewolves
Language:
French
Stats:
Published:2022-10-17Updated:2023-12-11Words:157,236Chapters:61/?Comments:377Kudos:868Bookmarks:132Hits:34,549
An enterprising omega
DespairQueen
Chapter 22 : Preparations
Notes:
Hello good night !
Well, there, it's mainly preparing the plan but next chapter, I promise, there will only be two "lovebirds" if you can call them that!
Then I like what I wrote so enjoy, eh ^^
Happy reading, sorry for the mistakes!
See you next time !

Chapter Text
It was strange for him to be so possessive with another human being, he had to admit. In the shadows while Barty gave the press conference, he listened to the questions and it seemed that the name of his omega would not remain hidden for much longer. Rita Skeeter was even the closest to understanding what was happening. It had to be said that it was enough to study the seven deaths to get an idea of the picture. Voldemort felt a certain desire to kill her so that she would not expose her fiancé. It would be so easy, he wouldn't need to explain. The King had all the rights, this was well known to the population. Who didn't have much to complain about since he wasn't abusing his privileges.

And to think that usually, what stimulated him the most was politics, the power to gradually establish his influence and his vision of the world in the rest of the surrounding countries. A few had chosen to follow some of his decisions to see how meaningful and even beneficial they were. It amused him that his right thinkers realized that he was not just a tyrant but that he had real intelligent plans for his kingdom. To rule for the sake of ruling was absurd. Voldemort wanted to change the world. He wanted people to remember that he had made the wizarding people grow, even if it had not been of their own free will in the beginning. The road would be long and the result all the more glorious once it was achieved.

Voldemort was brought out of his thoughts when a question was asked about him. This was not uncommon, however as one is interested in his love life, it was not that often. He looked in the direction of the journalist who had dared this question, recognizing young Luna Lovegood. A very strange beta, who he suspected had a gift of clairvoyance or at least prescience. He saw that Barty didn't really know what to think about it. Not to mention that he had a strange weakness for the blonde, he had never been able to hide it. Voldemort understood objectively: despite her strangeness, she was rather pretty and above all extremely polite and gentle. Even more among journalists.

-I cannot speak for our Majesty on this subject, you know that well.

Voldemort wanted to hex him. Or how to cast doubt on the fact that he potentially had a love life! Moreover, this did not escape the journalists who went wild and Barty hurriedly declared the end of the conference before fleeing the scene. Voldemort refrained from massaging the bridge of his nose, showing any mood swing like that was not his style, especially in public. That the journalists did not see him was expected but other employees surrounded him like Evan Rosier who was waiting to give him a report. When Barty joined them, Voldemort headed to his office. On the way, Lucius joined their small group as well as Frank Longbottom and Bellatrix Lestrange. He sat down in his seat, leaving his Death Eaters to scramble to make chairs for themselves. A classic metamorphosis entirely on their level.