Chapter 38 : First movements

Main Content
Archive of Our Own betaArchive of Our OwnUser NavigationHi, Liam_wifey!PostLog Out

Site NavigationFandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works
Work Search:
tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit)

Actions
Whole Work ← Previous Chapter Next Chapter → Chapter Index Bookmark Mark for Later Comments Share  Download
Work Header
Rating:
Explicit
Archive Warnings :
Graphic Depictions Of ViolenceRape/Non-Con
Category:
M/M
Fandom:
Harry Potter - JK Rowling
Relationships:
Harry Potter/Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry Potter/VoldemortHarry Potter/Tom RiddleSirius Black/Remus LupineLucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black MalfoyRodulphus Lestrange/Bellatrix Black LestrangeRegulus Black/Severus Snape
Characters:
Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry PotterMalfoy Family (Harry Potter)Black Family (Harry Potter)Weasley Family (Harry Potter)Longbottom Family (Harry Potter)Death Eater CharactersOrder of the PhoenixSeverus SnapeOriginal CharactersRose Bush FamilyCedric DiggoryRemus LupinSirius BlackFenrir Greyback
Additional Tags:
OmegaverseMpregTop Voldemort (Harry Potter)Sub Harry PotterLight BDSMAlpha VoldemortOmega Harry PotterFluffAlpha/Beta/Omega DynamicsDomestic FluffAlternate Universe - Voldemort WinsOther relationships - FreeformCock WarmingSemi-Public SexObsessive Voldemort (Harry Potter)Mystical CreaturesWerewolves
Language:
French
Stats:
Published:2022-10-17Updated:2023-12-11Words:157,236Chapters:61/?Comments:377Kudos:868Bookmarks:132Hits:34,558
An enterprising omega
DespairQueen
Chapter 38 : First movements
Notes:
Hello good night !
Well, not the best chapter again ^^" I was sick, it must be said.
But I'm not losing my bearings and I hope to improve further.
Happy reading, sorry for the mistakes!
See you next time!

Chapter Text
Voldemort sat across from Gisler as he returned from the evening's poker and bridge games. If the man saw any threat, he showed none at all while the dealer dealt the cards to the participants. Although they were all tempted, betting money was prohibited during these meetings for obvious political reasons. It would be far too easy to get angry between leaders and to destroy contracts and signatures for too much wounded pride and bad faith. Not to mention the sore losers who couldn't stand defeat with or without money. Voldemort glanced briefly at his cards and returned to Gisler who kept his cards in his hand, as if they might vanish into thin air. The minister looked at him just as much and there was an almost palpable tension around the table. Voldemort gave a polite smile that didn't reach his eyes. Especially since Gisler of course attacked where he thought it would hurt.

-Your omega is quite charming. But he seems a little too talkative, don't you think?

-Oh yes ? However, he only answered your questions.

Voldemort replaced his two cards with a nonchalant gesture near the dealer, the Belgian Minister of Magic continued to think next to him, nevertheless listening to the conversation.

-It's true, it would have been hard to believe that such a cute little creature was the director of an establishment. This must give you a lot of work.

-None. Harry runs his business very well without me. I've already made it clear: omegas don't do very well without an alpha.

Gisler handed over a card and took one back. He looked at it thoughtfully, although Voldemort knew it was just a trick. Gisler strongly fought the pro-omega laws in his country which still allowed a type of polygamy for pureblood families. Great families had to have their alpha heir to continue the lineage, passing on the name and fortune. Archaisms which condemned them to decline. The Gislers had only this son present before him, the last of this family normally known for its excellent metallurgists, almost at the level of the goblins. They had prospered by creating jewelry for different royalty and had established themselves in Switzerland because of the financial facilities granted by the country. No time for love, no time for anything other than money. So much so that Hugo Gisler was incapable of melting iron properly. The last Gisler metallurgical establishment had closed not even two years ago. The goblins rubbed their hands.