Chapter 34 : To the nest!

Main Content
Archive of Our Own betaArchive of Our OwnUser NavigationHi, Liam_wifey!PostLog Out

Site NavigationFandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works
Work Search:
tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit)

Actions
Whole Work ← Previous Chapter Next Chapter → Chapter Index Bookmark Mark for Later Comments Share  Download
Work Header
Rating:
Explicit
Archive Warnings :
Graphic Depictions Of ViolenceRape/Non-Con
Category:
M/M
Fandom:
Harry Potter - JK Rowling
Relationships:
Harry Potter/Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry Potter/VoldemortHarry Potter/Tom RiddleSirius Black/Remus LupineLucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black MalfoyRodulphus Lestrange/Bellatrix Black LestrangeRegulus Black/Severus Snape
Characters:
Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry PotterMalfoy Family (Harry Potter)Black Family (Harry Potter)Weasley Family (Harry Potter)Longbottom Family (Harry Potter)Death Eater CharactersOrder of the PhoenixSeverus SnapeOriginal CharactersRose Bush FamilyCedric DiggoryRemus LupinSirius BlackFenrir Greyback
Additional Tags:
OmegaverseMpregTop Voldemort (Harry Potter)Sub Harry PotterLight BDSMAlpha VoldemortOmega Harry PotterFluffAlpha/Beta/Omega DynamicsDomestic FluffAlternate Universe - Voldemort WinsOther relationships - FreeformCock WarmingSemi-Public SexObsessive Voldemort (Harry Potter)Mystical CreaturesWerewolves
Language:
French
Stats:
Published:2022-10-17Updated:2023-12-11Words:157,236Chapters:61/?Comments:377Kudos:868Bookmarks:132Hits:34,558
An enterprising omega
DespairQueen
Chapter 34 : To the nest!
Notes:
Hello good night !
And yes, it seems like it's coming back. I had a lot of fun with this chapter ^^
So, I hope you like it ^^
Happy reading, sorry for the mistakes!
See you next time !

Chapter Text
He swam in a smell he knew very well, too well in fact, and it made him smile as he shifted positions in the sheets, searching for the shape of a body that should be near him. Voldemort was met with nothing but emptiness, which prompted him to open his eyes in a room plunged into darkness created by curtains in front of the large French doors. A slight headache hammered the side of his head and the King of the Magical United Kingdom took a little time to get his thoughts in order. What he remembered... Harry crying because of him. His omega in tears over him. The alpha wasn't proud of it and he even made a sad sound inside that particularly bothered him. And then what else? It was strange, he didn't normally have this much trouble thinking about what he wanted. The migraine continued to hit him, seeming to spread little by little, and he closed his eyes and groaned. A distinctive 'pop' was heard followed by a second and Voldemort growled again. The sound of the house elves apparating was truly odious to his ears.

He didn't know how long his mind drifted after that, probably a few minutes. The bedroom door opened and the smell of his omega became more present in their room. Voldemort opened one eye when he felt him leaning over him and Harry looked at him with such relief that he almost felt ashamed for having worried him. Voldemort was tempted to ask questions but his fiancé put his index finger to his lips and whispered.

-Shhh… Leave it to me for now. You are still very weak.

Weak ? Him ? Voldemort would have snorted at such a thought. He still had to have the data corresponding to the words of his future husband. What was he so weak about? Harry helped him lean on a good pile of cushions. Some were new, as if there hadn't already been enough of them in their nest. Voldemort noticed that he was having trouble moving, which didn't reassure him, just like... Why was he wearing those damn antimagic handcuffs?! He tried to ask the question but only an indistinct rumble escaped his mouth. A searing pain shot through his larynx and he thought he was going to faint, the pain was so surprising and stupefying to him.

-Shhh, I said. Be a little patient. Let's start with potions.

Voldemort then observed his companion like a snake while Harry grabbed two vials from the tray nearby. As if knowing there would be a struggle if he didn't let him know what exactly it was, Harry allowed him to see and smell both brews. A painkiller potion, the most powerful on the market and given how his throat was hurting, it wouldn't be a luxury. Even his headache seemed less compared to it. And a potion of peace. How unexpected... But probably logical in hindsight, Voldemort had to admit that he felt very agitated and the lack of answers didn't help. He nodded very slightly to let it be known that he accepted, gathering a soft smile from his omega who cast his spells so that the potions ended up directly in his stomach. Proof that there was indeed a problem with his neck. Voldemort wondered if he should fear the worst as Harry gave him some water. Swallowing hurt like hell again, but the painkiller was starting to take effect, so it was easier to accept the rest of the glass of water.