Chapter 11 : End or hunger?

He placed maddening kisses on the skin stretched thanks to his good care. It hadn't been that easy, but a promise said, a promise kept. He slowly stroked along the omega's hips, continuing his kisses down his stomach. So proud. It was ridiculous, he knew it, but the alpha in him felt so happy he could have purred. If he had known how. Harry shifted beneath him, moaning lowly in his sleep. Voldemort hadn't slept for a good hour and if he had known how to keep his hands to himself for a little while... Let's just say he had gotten too used to touching the brunette he had kept in his arms for the last five days. It was just relaxing. He felt like he was twenty years old again. This made him chuckle softly, he then left a wet mark just under the omega's navel who stirred again. Voldemort had withdrawn from this warm body barely ten minutes earlier, not without having replaced his penis with the plug which allowed him to examine his small rounded stomach. He felt like he would be able to worship there.

What if he was still in heat? No. No way. Voldemort just had a hard time stopping. Why cut yourself off from such comfort? Because he had to work? Oh, Abraxas looked after the country very well, he was sure. He nibbled at the pubis, still wanting to leave his mark. He then felt the omega come out of his sleep. Which didn't stop him. He bit even harder, drawing a sound of surprise from him and growled lowly when the younger tugged on his hair. He finished making his mark and stood up to meet a vibrant green gaze. With his red cheeks, his damaged lips, his hair all over the place, Harry Potter definitely looked well fucked. Voldemort smirked, caressing the omega's stomach again. He was disappointed not to see him blushing even though he had known for a while that the little one didn't have that much modesty.

-Are you enjoying yourselves ?

-Rather yes.

-I am not a meal.

-However, I licked up quite a bit of what you could leak.

-Is it my fault if you have cannibalistic tendencies?

Harry yawned for a long time while trying to stretch. It stopped quickly, probably because of the aches. Voldemort even saw him grimace, which increased his satisfaction as an alpha male. It was him and only him who had put this little creature in this state.

-I would say yes. I didn't do this with the others.

His statement froze the omega who looked at him with a truly surprised look. Voldemort didn't see how that could be. It was almost written in his conduct that he was a notorious egoist. Of course, one could believe that he was altruistic since he had brought his country back to a golden age. But even if he had collapsed, he wouldn't have given power to anyone else. It was all his and his alone. It was the same with pleasure, he thought first of himself and then of himself. A lover was just a means to get what he needed, nothing more.

-I don't know if it's reassuring or not to be the exception.

-You'll have to get used to it though. You are also the only one who bore my offspring.

Voldemort had not allowed this to happen before. And yet, there was no shortage of opportunities. He had come to terms with the idea that the reason for his laxity was because it was Harry Potter, his biggest weakness, even before his Horcruxes. He licked his lower lip as he watched him sit in the nest. Their scents were well mixed there, as it should be for his alpha part. He remembered that the youngest had tried to object about it. And that pissed him off. If there was ever a place that should stink of his perfume, it was this one. Voldemort caught Harry as his legs failed him. It was still good to have all his faculties, he observed the youngest more than he stared at him. His pupils scanned all the marks he had left. So many. He had hardly forgotten any place. He felt a certain embarrassment. Yes, they were beasts but the proof was not always easy to accept.