Chapter 13 : Sleeping together

Main Content
Archive of Our Own betaArchive of Our OwnUser NavigationHi, Liam_wifey!PostLog Out

Site NavigationFandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works
Work Search:
tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit)

Actions
Whole Work ← Previous Chapter Next Chapter → Chapter Index Bookmark Mark for Later Comments Share  Download
Work Header
Rating:
Explicit
Archive Warnings :
Graphic Depictions Of ViolenceRape/Non-Con
Category:
M/M
Fandom:
Harry Potter - JK Rowling
Relationships:
Harry Potter/Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry Potter/VoldemortHarry Potter/Tom RiddleSirius Black/Remus LupineLucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black MalfoyRodulphus Lestrange/Bellatrix Black LestrangeRegulus Black/Severus Snape
Characters:
Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry PotterMalfoy Family (Harry Potter)Black Family (Harry Potter)Weasley Family (Harry Potter)Longbottom Family (Harry Potter)Death Eater CharactersOrder of the PhoenixSeverus SnapeOriginal CharactersRose Bush FamilyCedric DiggoryRemus LupinSirius BlackFenrir Greyback
Additional Tags:
OmegaverseMpregTop Voldemort (Harry Potter)Sub Harry PotterLight BDSMAlpha VoldemortOmega Harry PotterFluffAlpha/Beta/Omega DynamicsDomestic FluffAlternate Universe - Voldemort WinsOther relationships - FreeformCock WarmingSemi-Public SexObsessive Voldemort (Harry Potter)Mystical CreaturesWerewolves
Language:
French
Stats:
Published:2022-10-17Updated:2023-12-11Words:157,236Chapters:61/?Comments:377Kudos:868Bookmarks:132Hits:34,549
An enterprising omega
DespairQueen
Chapter 13 : Sleeping together
Notes:
Hello good night !
Well, I'm warning you, it's total fluff! It’s so cute! Here we go for four pages of sweetness.
With Voldemort, it's something XD
Hoping you like it, more action in the next chapter.
Happy reading, sorry for the mistakes!
See you soon !

Chapter Text
It was bedtime. And as planned, he was going to sleep with the omega in his nest. It was the thing he had fought the most for with the youngest during their negotiations. Voldemort knew why, it was terribly intimate, almost more than the heat spent together. He went to the nursery while the omega went to change and brush his teeth. Again, it was a little awkward between them. Voldemort was going to sleep with someone for the first time without having sex with that person. Besides, if it wasn't under special circumstances, he would either leave or kick the other person out of bed. Paranoia certainly kept him hungry. But right now, he didn't need to be. And it was quite invigorating.

With his eyes on the nursery in the darkness, he finally entered to spread his scent there. The stuffed animals were in their places and he touched the snake with a smile. Voldemort then realized that he still had not discussed his back with his younger brother. Still, it was certainly important. And he would eventually meet Nagini. The black mage even thought he should bring it here when the omega stopped working. It would be one more protection, he knew he could count on her. She would be so happy to watch over her little ones. She was a true friend. Voldemort hated feeling so sentimental but you had to believe that the sight of the evidence that he was going to be a father overwhelmed his soul. He realized that he had flooded the room with his pheromones. A good thing in itself, it would permeate the walls well. The little ones would feel safe. They would be.

-I finished.

Harry's calm voice hardly startled him, he had felt it approaching. Voldemort turned to the younger man. He knew his magic well now, he would be able to recognize it everywhere. And his smell... The alpha in him stirred.

-I didn't know if you would have what you needed so I bought you some change.

-… THANKS.

It was very generous and kind of the omega. Voldemort felt a little nervous, he wasn't used to having something done for him just for him. He locked himself in the bathroom and slipped into the shower, letting the cold water clear his head. He felt surprisingly vulnerable even though Harry hadn't laid hands on him once except when he gave him his magic. On the contrary, as if not to be intrusive, his younger brother let himself be manipulated as the alpha he was, complaining a little sometimes but no more. Voldemort had to admit once again that the young man was very delicate with himself, respecting his limits when he should not even know them. As if they were obvious. Perhaps deep down, they were both orphans, they could have an instinctive understanding of each other. He nodded at this internal realization and finished scrubbing to exit the bathroom a few minutes later. His toothbrush remained, stirring something inside him again. Irritating him a bit. Feeling, it was so difficult. So painful. He had put on his pajama pants and came near the nest.