Chapter 32 : Meditate

Main Content
Archive of Our Own betaArchive of Our OwnUser NavigationHi, Liam_wifey!PostLog Out

Site NavigationFandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works
Work Search:
tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos

Actions
Whole Work ← Previous Chapter Next Chapter → Chapter Index Bookmark Mark for Later Comments Share  Download
Work Header
Rating:
Explicit
Archive Warnings :
Graphic Depictions Of ViolenceRape/Non-Con
Category:
M/M
Fandom:
Harry Potter - JK Rowling
Relationships:
Harry Potter/Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry Potter/VoldemortHarry Potter/Tom RiddleSirius Black/Remus LupineLucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black MalfoyRodulphus Lestrange/Bellatrix Black LestrangeRegulus Black/Severus Snape
Characters:
Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry PotterMalfoy Family (Harry Potter)Black Family (Harry Potter)Weasley Family (Harry Potter)Longbottom Family (Harry Potter)Death Eater CharactersOrder of the PhoenixSeverus SnapeOriginal CharactersRose Bush FamilyCedric DiggoryRemus LupinSirius BlackFenrir Greyback
Additional Tags:
OmegaverseMpregTop Voldemort (Harry Potter)Sub Harry PotterLight BDSMAlpha VoldemortOmega Harry PotterFluffAlpha/Beta/Omega DynamicsDomestic FluffAlternate Universe - Voldemort WinsOther relationships - FreeformCock WarmingSemi-Public SexObsessive Voldemort (Harry Potter)Mystical CreaturesWerewolves
Language:
French
Stats:
Published:2022-10-17Updated:2023-12-11Words:157,236Chapters:61/?Comments:377Kudos:868Bookmarks:132Hits:34,558
An enterprising omega
DespairQueen
Chapter 32 : Meditate
Notes:
Hello good night !
And the second chapter, as promised.
I'm not completely satisfied but for a repeat, it's not so bad.
Happy reading to you, sorry for the mistakes!
See you next time !

Chapter Text
Regulus stroked his omega's hair under his eyes. Voldemort had never seen him so tender and distant at the same time. Two weeks of trying to find a solution on his side as well and he thought better than to do it quickly and well. So he had come to find his Death Eater to tell him his idea. The young Black had shown no emotion at her proposal and no doubt he had none to provide, tired as he must be. Dark circles covered his face and he had clearly lost weight. At his feet, there was a black dog whose fur was singed here and there. But Voldemort could tell that the elder had not abandoned his brother. He managed to have a presence despite his silence due to his animal form. Regulus said in a weak voice.

-Do you really think this will work?

-This is our best bet. Severus' soul is attached to yours by the bond. So it should be easier for the king to tell the difference.

-But Dumbledore will notice, won't he?

-He will not be awake, I will administer the potion myself to ensure that he is unconscious. I don't know if that will be enough, I guess I will also have to disrupt him by going into his mind. He will know what for but that won't mean he can concentrate on preventing the process.

Voldemort also took risks, although he did not mention it. Like Dumbledore, he had Horcruxes, a little more than the man, he had taken the test to ensure that Severus was indeed the only one of the old man. He had no idea what the meeting of two torn souls like theirs could have. He thought it was possible that the old fool's would cling to his and vice versa. A horrible and unreassuring idea. If Regulus hadn't been so loyal, Voldemort wouldn't take this risk. Although he knew he wasn't doing it just for him. His omega deserved to know this second godfather...

Geez, how Harry was turning his mind around… Before, he wouldn't have even hesitated to eliminate the problem. Simple and efficient. He scratched his chest. The dog at Regulus's feet sneezed.

-Thank you, Milord. Thank you so much.

Voldemort nodded, embarrassed by this recognition which was very different from that which he was usually offered. He turned away after giving Regulus his instructions. They would do it that evening, no need to wait any longer. Voldemort apparated to Azkaban and cast a warming spell on himself before moving through the corridors. The prisoners were mostly dormant in their cells when not working harvesting dangerous raw materials in a jungle or elsewhere. For Voldemort, there was no question of feeding criminals without them paying their dues. Also, they were sent by the world, especially for herbalism work, monitored by Dementors. Did that make him a sadist? Without a doubt. And he didn't care at all.