Chapter 37 : Behind the scenes

Main Content
Archive of Our Own betaArchive of Our OwnUser NavigationHi, Liam_wifey!PostLog Out

Site NavigationFandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works
Work Search:
tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson"

Actions
Whole Work ← Previous Chapter Next Chapter → Chapter Index Bookmark Mark for Later Comments Share  Download
Work Header
Rating:
Explicit
Archive Warnings :
Graphic Depictions Of ViolenceRape/Non-Con
Category:
M/M
Fandom:
Harry Potter - JK Rowling
Relationships:
Harry Potter/Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry Potter/VoldemortHarry Potter/Tom RiddleSirius Black/Remus LupineLucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black MalfoyRodulphus Lestrange/Bellatrix Black LestrangeRegulus Black/Severus Snape
Characters:
Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry PotterMalfoy Family (Harry Potter)Black Family (Harry Potter)Weasley Family (Harry Potter)Longbottom Family (Harry Potter)Death Eater CharactersOrder of the PhoenixSeverus SnapeOriginal CharactersRose Bush FamilyCedric DiggoryRemus LupinSirius BlackFenrir Greyback
Additional Tags:
OmegaverseMpregTop Voldemort (Harry Potter)Sub Harry PotterLight BDSMAlpha VoldemortOmega Harry PotterFluffAlpha/Beta/Omega DynamicsDomestic FluffAlternate Universe - Voldemort WinsOther relationships - FreeformCock WarmingSemi-Public SexObsessive Voldemort (Harry Potter)Mystical CreaturesWerewolves
Language:
French
Stats:
Published:2022-10-17Updated:2023-12-11Words:157,236Chapters:61/?Comments:377Kudos:868Bookmarks:132Hits:34,558
An enterprising omega
DespairQueen
Chapter 37 : Behind the scenes
Notes:
Hello good night !
Here, to 'correct' the previous chapter a little. It’s the format I stick to that plays tricks on me too. I don't know if you notice but each chapter is a certain number of Word pages for me and I want to stay in shape until the end. So, in four pages yesterday, it gave something a little shaky which should be resolved with the present chapter.
Afterwards, no, I'm not a pro in politics, I readily admit it ^^'
Happy reading, sorry for the mistakes!
See you next time !

Chapter Text
Two days earlier...

Voldemort watched his Death Eaters sitting around the meeting table in his manor. His omega sat on his right, Abraxas on his left. The mood was light despite the topics to be discussed, probably because he was well and they had carried out decisive and important actions for their country. They even had a glass of sherry. Except Harry who was quietly drinking his smoothie. Voldemort looked at them again. He had already chosen those who would accompany them but there remained an unknown who would have to be talked about. He ends up attracting everyone's attention by clasping his hands together, looking quite detached.

-Good, now that you are all relaxed, we can talk about what brings us here. As you know, there is a summit between Magic leaders in Europe this weekend. Usually I go there alone, however this time you are all aware that I am going to introduce my dear omega to the international community.

Voldemort glanced at his fiancé who just smiled peacefully, no longer worried at the moment. But it could come. He returned to his Death Eaters who were waiting for the rest, especially Bellatrix. She must have dreamed of taking action and it would happen but not exactly as she had planned. Voldemort continued.

-This time, there will be some of you who will accompany us. Your main mission is to protect Harry, obviously. I plan to take seven of you. Or rather six and a special guard who must not let go of my fiancé for one moment.

-Fortunately I know it's to protect us, it might seem annoying that you press this point.

Voldemort smirked.

-Without our little ones, I would worry a lot less. You know how to bite. Always when you least expect it.

Their complicity made most of the Death Eaters present smile. Voldemort could see on their faces how happy they were for him, although there was jealousy in some. Voldemort noted that he would have to speak with them specifically one day. He wouldn't risk his omega for trifles. They had his Mark, they were the closest after his mate and they should be satisfied with that already. He focused again on the present.