Chapter 24 : Breaking the Wings

Main Content
Archive of Our Own betaArchive of Our OwnUser NavigationHi, Liam_wifey!PostLog Out

Site NavigationFandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works
Work Search:
tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title

Actions
Whole Work ← Previous Chapter Next Chapter → Chapter Index Bookmark Mark for Later Comments Share  Download
Work Header
Rating:
Explicit
Archive Warnings :
Graphic Depictions Of ViolenceRape/Non-Con
Category:
M/M
Fandom:
Harry Potter - JK Rowling
Relationships:
Harry Potter/Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry Potter/VoldemortHarry Potter/Tom RiddleSirius Black/Remus LupineLucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black MalfoyRodulphus Lestrange/Bellatrix Black LestrangeRegulus Black/Severus Snape
Characters:
Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry PotterMalfoy Family (Harry Potter)Black Family (Harry Potter)Weasley Family (Harry Potter)Longbottom Family (Harry Potter)Death Eater CharactersOrder of the PhoenixSeverus SnapeOriginal CharactersRose Bush FamilyCedric DiggoryRemus LupinSirius BlackFenrir Greyback
Additional Tags:
OmegaverseMpregTop Voldemort (Harry Potter)Sub Harry PotterLight BDSMAlpha VoldemortOmega Harry PotterFluffAlpha/Beta/Omega DynamicsDomestic FluffAlternate Universe - Voldemort WinsOther relationships - FreeformCock WarmingSemi-Public SexObsessive Voldemort (Harry Potter)Mystical CreaturesWerewolves
Language:
French
Stats:
Published:2022-10-17Updated:2023-12-11Words:157,236Chapters:61/?Comments:377Kudos:868Bookmarks:132Hits:34,549
An enterprising omega
DespairQueen
Chapter 24 : Breaking the Wings?
Notes:
Hello good night !
It was already written so easy to give to you. It didn't happen as I thought... But hey, that's often the case.
So TW: child abuse, sectarian abuse?
In short, a little heavy but not too much either, I assure you.
Happy reading, sorry for the mistakes ^^
See you next time!

Chapter Text
People bowed around him when he appeared. Voldemort took a look around, the atmosphere was calm, enough for their presence to be well muffled by the magical wards. He approached Regulus and Bellatrix who were talking with Lucius and Fenrir. They must have been discussing arrangements, Voldemort knew they were conscientious.

-Everything is ready ?

-Yes, Milord, we can go there whenever you want.

-Okay, let's go then.

Voldemort had no desire to waste time in this dark forest tracking down a traitor. He focused on the Dark Mark, gradually isolating the very particular signature from that of Severus Snape. She responded lazily, as he had hardly used it in years, as if waking up from a long sleep. Voldemort barely fed her with his magic so Snape couldn't sense her presence and try to do desperate things. Especially since even if it made things easier for him, Voldemort did not need the Mark to subdue the potionist. Their magics were connected, he was her Lord, he would be until death. And again, the King was not certain that death was enough to destroy this link, as long as it itself existed.

So Voldemort set out, followed and surrounded by a number of the inner circle who were ready to protect him. As if he was too elsewhere to notice where they were moving. His boots made no noise on the branches and dead leaves that covered the forest floor. Everything seemed dark around them, although that didn't matter to Voldemort who had been gifted with nyctalopia during one of his experiments. However, he could guess the pitfalls much more with his magic than with his eyes as he would not stoop to lowering his head to his feet like a member of the plebs. Quietly, he was already giving orders as they left behind empty Order of the Phoenix hideouts. If there had been many of them, it had to be admitted that their number had been reduced to nothing with Dumbledore's disappearance. Voldemort even wondered how Snape had managed to maintain control while being an omega. Because if he had emancipated them, the Order had retained archaic ideas concerning secondary sexes.

Which left Voldemort a little thoughtful as he continued his advance, pushing the branch of a beech tree out of his way. He really hadn't thought about it and yet, yes… Snape may have been a powerful wizard, but his position was not viable. There was no way he was actually the leader of the group as things stood. Boots himself had proven his stupidity on this subject when he was captured. There was no way a man so stupid and arrogant out of stupidity would take his orders from an omega. And this even if the omega had been 'knighted' by Dumbledore. He created a bubble of intimacy around himself and his inner circle.