Chapter 61 : Duty to remember

Main Content
Archive of Our Own betaArchive of Our OwnUser NavigationHi, Liam_wifey!PostLog Out

Site NavigationFandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works
Work Search:
tip: words:100

Actions
Whole Work ← Previous Chapter Chapter Index Bookmark Mark for Later Comments Share  Download
Work Header
Rating:
Explicit
Archive Warnings :
Graphic Depictions Of ViolenceRape/Non-Con
Category:
M/M
Fandom:
Harry Potter - JK Rowling
Relationships:
Harry Potter/Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry Potter/VoldemortHarry Potter/Tom RiddleSirius Black/Remus LupineLucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black MalfoyRodulphus Lestrange/Bellatrix Black LestrangeRegulus Black/Severus Snape
Characters:
Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry PotterMalfoy Family (Harry Potter)Black Family (Harry Potter)Weasley Family (Harry Potter)Longbottom Family (Harry Potter)Death Eater CharactersOrder of the PhoenixSeverus SnapeOriginal CharactersRose Bush FamilyCedric DiggoryRemus LupinSirius BlackFenrir Greyback
Additional Tags:
OmegaverseMpregTop Voldemort (Harry Potter)Sub Harry PotterLight BDSMAlpha VoldemortOmega Harry PotterFluffAlpha/Beta/Omega DynamicsDomestic FluffAlternate Universe - Voldemort WinsOther relationships - FreeformCock WarmingSemi-Public SexObsessive Voldemort (Harry Potter)Mystical CreaturesWerewolves
Language:
French
Stats:
Published:2022-10-17Updated:2023-12-11Words:157,236Chapters:61/?Comments:377Kudos:870Bookmarks:132Hits:34,668
An enterprising omega
DespairQueen
Chapter 61 : Duty to remember
Notes:
Hello, good evening,
More action in the next chapter but I wanted to put it there, without knowing why.
In short, good reading, sorry for the mistakes!
See you next time ^^

Chapter Text
-Well, let's take stock, my dear Death Eaters.

Voldemort had a huge map of Europe pinned against the wall of the meeting room and he was looking at it with a smirk. Around him, his inner circle was listening, as excited as he was by this conquest. What he appreciated, being so supported by his own people was a delight and he knew that it was for his ideas that they followed him, not because he was a megalomaniac. Frank wasn't the type to follow a raving madman for example, even if he had a little more sadism in him than he wanted to believe. They were all thinking of one thing: allowing the omegas to be freer before they all disappear. A million wizards facing billions of muggles. Yes, the reproduction of their own was essential if they wanted to be able to continue to prosper.

-Germany is almost annexed, its governor plans to pledge allegiance to me in two weeks. Luxembourg submitted like Liechtenstein, omegas were freed from their chains. Andorra fell with France, like Monaco. Spain continues to make noise but as Portugal accepts the annexation, the country is upset.

Voldemort continued to examine his map.

-Switzerland spoke of its legendary neutrality. I refused it to them as their laws on omegas are among the harshest in European countries. Poland is too entangled in its war to have a voice to be heard. Austria parliaments, as do Italy and Hungary. The northern countries as well as Iceland are ours.

It marked annexation of Sweden, Finland and Norway, as well as Iceland and Denmark.

-Belgium, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Greece remain. Everyone else still follows the Russian Empire and Tsar Nikola VI.

-Greece is a bit isolated with all the countries above belonging to the Tsar. It's strange that he didn't try to take it, Rabastan noted.

- Much too different customs, Greece is really considered a Western European country despite its geographical position.

Severus said it in a flat tone, as if he was unsure if he had the right to participate. Regulus was stroking his thigh under the table, Voldemort could tell. Despite the loss of their sons, their relationship existed and Severus had forgiven. He had done it because if it hadn't been for her husband, their last son would inevitably have died by his hand at one hour or another. Severus had admitted that without Dumbledore's soul inside him, he certainly wouldn't have endured all of this. Voldemort also believed that Severus had been aware that his own child would soon rape him as well. As for the children, Black still took care of the matter with the help of Narcissa and a few other Death Eater wives and husbands.