Chapter 29 : Press conference

Main Content
Archive of Our Own betaArchive of Our OwnUser NavigationHi, Liam_wifey!PostLog Out

Site NavigationFandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works
Work Search:
tip: words:100

Actions
Whole Work ← Previous Chapter Next Chapter → Chapter Index Bookmark Mark for Later Comments Share  Download
Work Header
Rating:
Explicit
Archive Warnings :
Graphic Depictions Of ViolenceRape/Non-Con
Category:
M/M
Fandom:
Harry Potter - JK Rowling
Relationships:
Harry Potter/Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry Potter/VoldemortHarry Potter/Tom RiddleSirius Black/Remus LupineLucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black MalfoyRodulphus Lestrange/Bellatrix Black LestrangeRegulus Black/Severus Snape
Characters:
Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry PotterMalfoy Family (Harry Potter)Black Family (Harry Potter)Weasley Family (Harry Potter)Longbottom Family (Harry Potter)Death Eater CharactersOrder of the PhoenixSeverus SnapeOriginal CharactersRose Bush FamilyCedric DiggoryRemus LupinSirius BlackFenrir Greyback
Additional Tags:
OmegaverseMpregTop Voldemort (Harry Potter)Sub Harry PotterLight BDSMAlpha VoldemortOmega Harry PotterFluffAlpha/Beta/Omega DynamicsDomestic FluffAlternate Universe - Voldemort WinsOther relationships - FreeformCock WarmingSemi-Public SexObsessive Voldemort (Harry Potter)Mystical CreaturesWerewolves
Language:
French
Stats:
Published:2022-10-17Updated:2023-12-11Words:157,236Chapters:61/?Comments:377Kudos:868Bookmarks:132Hits:34,549
An enterprising omega
DespairQueen
Chapter 29 : Press conference
Notes:
Hello good night !
Thank you, thank you for the 10,000 readings, the more than 370 kudos! I didn't think when I started this story that it would come to this XD
So here's one more little chapter and there should be the 30th Saturday, if I have the faith as I wish lol!
For those who need a little timeline, it's the end of April in the fic and Harry is three months pregnant.
Happy reading to you, sorry for the mistakes!
See you next time !
And thank you again ^^

Chapter Text
Voldemort had taken the time to take care of his outfit, of course. A King had to look his best on such an occasion and his fiancé couldn't cut it either. However, for the moment, Voldemort appeared alone on the platform in the Ministry hall, set up in front of the fountain in which the statues had been changed during his takeover. He could not decently let the figures of magical creatures be crushed by the domination of human sorcerers. The werewolves would have found a way to get his head otherwise. In fact, it was Fenrir Greyback himself who had destroyed him with a pleasure Voldemort had called 'orgasmic'. He had carefully looked away when the Alpha of the lycanthropes had urinated on his destruction, to mark the occasion. It was Fenrir, he couldn't do things by halves...

The silence gradually fell as the time for his speech drew closer. There were not only the journalists present but also a good part of the Ministry, Aurors to protect him – and especially to protect his omega – as well as a large part of the representatives of Wizengamot. The curiosity that must have gripped all these little people amused him greatly. At the moment, Voldemort was simply sitting on a throne on the dais, in performance. Her robes were such a deep black that they did not reflect the light, unlike the silver edging in the shapes of snakes that wriggled freely on the fabric that sheltered them. Voldemort had also chosen to clearly wear the coat of arms of the Slytherin lineage although it had never been a secret that he was connected to this illustrious ancestor. He wanted to pay tribute, since he was indeed resurrecting the house from its ashes.

Voldemort didn't move an eyelash when Lucius leaned towards him, the blond wasn't nervous, quite the contrary, he was in a situation to which he was accustomed.

-Everything is in place, Milord. We start whenever you want.

Yes, whenever he wanted. He was the master of ceremonies. However, Voldemort did not intend to play too much with the nerves of his omega who he felt was becoming more and more stressed. Smoothly, he rose from his throne and moved towards the edge of the dais. There was no longer a sound then, one would have heard a Snitch flying. Voldemort gave a rather disturbing smile, far too amused in spite of himself by the power he had over all this populace that he could bring to their knees whoever he felt like it. So easy and so exhilarating. He forced himself to keep his feet on the ground, well aware that it was his happiness that made him have sadistic ideas in large numbers. He took a deep breath and launched himself.