Chapter 51 : Situation well advanced

Main Content
Archive of Our Own betaArchive of Our OwnUser NavigationHi, Liam_wifey!PostLog Out

Site NavigationFandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works
Work Search:
tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson"

Actions
Whole Work ← Previous Chapter Next Chapter → Chapter Index Bookmark Mark for Later Comments Share  Download
Work Header
Rating:
Explicit
Archive Warnings :
Graphic Depictions Of ViolenceRape/Non-Con
Category:
M/M
Fandom:
Harry Potter - JK Rowling
Relationships:
Harry Potter/Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry Potter/VoldemortHarry Potter/Tom RiddleSirius Black/Remus LupineLucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black MalfoyRodulphus Lestrange/Bellatrix Black LestrangeRegulus Black/Severus Snape
Characters:
Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry PotterMalfoy Family (Harry Potter)Black Family (Harry Potter)Weasley Family (Harry Potter)Longbottom Family (Harry Potter)Death Eater CharactersOrder of the PhoenixSeverus SnapeOriginal CharactersRose Bush FamilyCedric DiggoryRemus LupinSirius BlackFenrir Greyback
Additional Tags:
OmegaverseMpregTop Voldemort (Harry Potter)Sub Harry PotterLight BDSMAlpha VoldemortOmega Harry PotterFluffAlpha/Beta/Omega DynamicsDomestic FluffAlternate Universe - Voldemort WinsOther relationships - FreeformCock WarmingSemi-Public SexObsessive Voldemort (Harry Potter)Mystical CreaturesWerewolves
Language:
French
Stats:
Published:2022-10-17Updated:2023-12-11Words:157,236Chapters:61/?Comments:377Kudos:868Bookmarks:132Hits:34,558
An enterprising omega
DespairQueen
Chapter 51 : Situation well advanced
Notes:
Hello good night !
In a way, it is also to celebrate the one year anniversary of the fic to rewrite this scene with the differences that there must be. Then I found it important, more simply.
We'll get back to the action afterwards.
Happy reading, sorry for the mistakes!
See you next time ^^

Chapter Text
Voldemort could only adore his husband's hungry gaze on him. Besides finding it amusing to give him the opportunity to do what he would have wanted to do during their first time. Harry hadn't been shy but kind to him. Voldemort now wanted him to show all the passion that had filled him. Yes, no love, he hadn't been there yet although his omega had had a bit of a crush on him. Voldemort remembered his state of mind at that moment, his irritation at having been kidnapped, his desire for revenge and then the shock of meeting the green gaze of an omega in heat. The traitorous reactions of his body. If he had known he would ask for more. Proof that life could play some hell of a trick. He came back to the present when Harry stroked his chest. The differences were very real. There was still a kind of reverence in her husband's touch, accompanied by an emotion so strong that he almost felt it burning his skin to reach his torn soul.

-You can't do exactly the same thing twice.

Voldemort nodded, of course Harry felt the differences too. If only because he didn't try to reason with him like the first time. Her husband leaned over him for a shower of kisses near his lips, along his jaw while tormenting his nipples with his calloused thumbs. One thing that hadn't changed yet, that Voldemort didn't understand since his omega hadn't really had the opportunity to do physical work lately. Unless he was hiding something from her, it was plausible. These considerations faded from her mind when Harry finally kissed her on the mouth, he parted to tease with his tongue.

-Tut, tut… You wouldn't have done that.

-Are you going to frustrate me that much?

-Your idea and we know you will love it just like me.

Voldemort rolled his eyes a little but agreed to play the game again. He had proposed, his husband had arranged and um... Harry had eaten chocolate behind his back he didn't know when. Probably before coming to tie him up, this little prank. Voldemort bucked when his mate pinched one of his nipples more firmly. To think that it was really a weak point in him… Fortunately, only his partner knew that. He heard a soft laugh and closed his eyes as a teasing tongue ran along his gland, which teeth nipped, releasing more of her scent into the room. Harry certainly moaned at the taste as well and rested on him a little more. Their aligned pelvises allowed their erections to brush against each other through the tissues. Voldemort also felt that rounded belly against his. What he wanted to touch. He who hated human contact was eager to touch his omega again and again everywhere. He even managed to think her toes were cute, not that he'd say it out loud, though.