Chapter 33 : Spirit versus spirit

Main Content
Archive of Our Own betaArchive of Our OwnUser NavigationHi, Liam_wifey!PostLog Out

Site NavigationFandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works
Work Search:
tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos

Actions
Whole Work ← Previous Chapter Next Chapter → Chapter Index Bookmark Mark for Later Comments Share  Download
Work Header
Rating:
Explicit
Archive Warnings :
Graphic Depictions Of ViolenceRape/Non-Con
Category:
M/M
Fandom:
Harry Potter - JK Rowling
Relationships:
Harry Potter/Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry Potter/VoldemortHarry Potter/Tom RiddleSirius Black/Remus LupineLucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black MalfoyRodulphus Lestrange/Bellatrix Black LestrangeRegulus Black/Severus Snape
Characters:
Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry PotterMalfoy Family (Harry Potter)Black Family (Harry Potter)Weasley Family (Harry Potter)Longbottom Family (Harry Potter)Death Eater CharactersOrder of the PhoenixSeverus SnapeOriginal CharactersRose Bush FamilyCedric DiggoryRemus LupinSirius BlackFenrir Greyback
Additional Tags:
OmegaverseMpregTop Voldemort (Harry Potter)Sub Harry PotterLight BDSMAlpha VoldemortOmega Harry PotterFluffAlpha/Beta/Omega DynamicsDomestic FluffAlternate Universe - Voldemort WinsOther relationships - FreeformCock WarmingSemi-Public SexObsessive Voldemort (Harry Potter)Mystical CreaturesWerewolves
Language:
French
Stats:
Published:2022-10-17Updated:2023-12-11Words:157,236Chapters:61/?Comments:377Kudos:868Bookmarks:132Hits:34,558
An enterprising omega
DespairQueen
Chapter 33 : Spirit versus spirit
Notes:
Hello good night !
Yeah, yeah, it's getting back into rhythm pretty well. A short chapter but one that I hope is effective.
Happy reading to you, sorry for the mistakes!
See you next time !

Chapter Text
Voldemort hadn't expected to be in such a mental space when he set foot in Dumbledore's and yet… The old man's love for Godric Hollow was clearly visible all around him. This wasn't the same village he went to to kill the Potters, no. There was a lot more countryside, large pasture areas where cows grazed watching him go by, curious and indifferent depending on the animal. Voldemort quickly realized that this must be a depiction from Dumbledore's teenage years, at the very least. He couldn't imagine him training it later, when he would be taken as a professor at Hogwarts. He thought he heard voices in the distance but he was also sure they were traps. He had to find the old man to distract him from what was happening outside.

Voldemort finally ends up in the village, just as bucolic as the surrounding plain. There were a lot of flowers, more than he had expected to see in the former director's mind, and there was an inherent joy in the place. Except that he shouldn't let himself be fooled by this atmosphere, again. No, you had to follow the grief. Because Albus Dumbledore's happy mask was just that, a mask. He had to go towards the darkness and he sought it. In this light which fell from this clear sky, he searched and let himself be guided by his instinct. He passed several houses and came across one with a darker appearance. Not yet what he was supposed to find, but already a lead. Digging through his memory, he remembered that it was the home of Bathilda Bagshot, the author of 'The History of Magic'. Why would Dumbledore hate this woman?

He pushed open the door of the house, cautiously. From there, any memory of Dumbledore as well as the old man's defenses could attack him. Voldemort was surprised that the details of the house were so clear, as if the former headmaster knew the place well. A little too well, what was he supposed to understand? He backed away, refusing to go on that ground. He was curious but it wasn't worth his sanity. He had to protect himself above all else, for his children. For his omega. Omega. Something caught his attention and he followed a new route. Which gave him a shiver when he realized where he was going.

Voldemort hated graveyards. He couldn't believe the dead rested in peace, not with his vision of it. He entered reluctantly, ignoring the mist or rather diving into its very heart until he came out in front of two tombs. The writing was still sharp although they had an inexplicably dilapidated look.