Chapter 54 : Hospital disorder

Main Content
Archive of Our Own betaArchive of Our OwnUser NavigationHi, Liam_wifey!PostLog Out

Site NavigationFandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works
Work Search:
tip: words:100

Actions
Whole Work ← Previous Chapter Next Chapter → Chapter Index Bookmark Mark for Later Comments Share  Download
Work Header
Rating:
Explicit
Archive Warnings :
Graphic Depictions Of ViolenceRape/Non-Con
Category:
M/M
Fandom:
Harry Potter - JK Rowling
Relationships:
Harry Potter/Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry Potter/VoldemortHarry Potter/Tom RiddleSirius Black/Remus LupineLucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black MalfoyRodulphus Lestrange/Bellatrix Black LestrangeRegulus Black/Severus Snape
Characters:
Tom Riddle | Flight of deathHarry PotterMalfoy Family (Harry Potter)Black Family (Harry Potter)Weasley Family (Harry Potter)Longbottom Family (Harry Potter)Death Eater CharactersOrder of the PhoenixSeverus SnapeOriginal CharactersRose Bush FamilyCedric DiggoryRemus LupinSirius BlackFenrir Greyback
Additional Tags:
OmegaverseMpregTop Voldemort (Harry Potter)Sub Harry PotterLight BDSMAlpha VoldemortOmega Harry PotterFluffAlpha/Beta/Omega DynamicsDomestic FluffAlternate Universe - Voldemort WinsOther relationships - FreeformCock WarmingSemi-Public SexObsessive Voldemort (Harry Potter)Mystical CreaturesWerewolves
Language:
French
Stats:
Published:2022-10-17Updated:2023-12-11Words:157,236Chapters:61/?Comments:377Kudos:870Bookmarks:132Hits:34,664
An enterprising omega
DespairQueen
Chapter 54 : Hospital disorder
Notes:
Hello good night !
Maybe this chapter lacks a bit of rhythm but it still gives what I wanted so... ^^
For those who like Molly, sorry, but she often horrifies me in fics and even in books. .. Afterwards, we'll see how it turns out but in the meantime...
Happy reading to you, sorry for the mistakes!
Thank you again for so many of you reading this fic.
See you next time ^^

Chapter Text
St. Mungo's wasn't safe enough for his liking and this was a great exercise in seeing how much of a reality that was. Voldemort had put his arm around his omega's waist, as usual now that they were officially married. His possessiveness was completely understandable to everyone and who would question his desires? His people were crazy but not that crazy. Her magic ran in gentle waves inside her husband who pressed a little on him to enjoy the moment, regardless of the possible danger to come. They loved feeling their little ones floating in his power so they took advantage of it. It was that simple. Especially since it could also be useful to Harry when they were separated.

The pediatric floor was much more guarded than the others, probably because cases of baby theft had existed at one time. The number of families that had almost torn apart six hundred years earlier could also have destroyed their society. Blood magic allowing adoption, these had been difficult cases to treat with consequences even today. Voldemort hardly wanted to think about it, his people would be safe even if many people might think that he was knowingly putting his omega in danger. He stopped the transfer of magic when they passed towards the occupied rooms on the landing, Apolline Delacour, impatient, almost ran in front of them, forgetting good manners and protocol.

However, she had to wait for them as the names were not specified anywhere and no mediwitch seemed inclined to speak to her. Voldemort stopped in front of the right door, opened it with a wave of his hand and invited the Veela to enter. The rumors of the reunion spread so quickly, the mother's cry of joy easily surpassing that of her daughter. Voldemort could almost find it touching. He let Charles enter and took a few steps inside with his omega. Apolline cried as she squeezed the hand of her daughter who spoke to her in their mother tongue to reassure her. Charles stood straighter, colder too, trying to maintain his political image. Although Voldemort might wonder if it was just a facade with everything he was learning about the French minister.

-Your Majesties.

Fleur had just become aware of their presence and paid her respects as best she could. She looked much more tired than the last time he saw her. Voldemort didn't need an explanation for that, she must have been worried to death about her parents. Especially from his father and his desires for conquest. Harry left her hold to join the young woman and kissed her on the cheek before whispering to her that she should take care of herself much better than that. Molly's absence was notable, as was Bill's absence, which however had an explanation. His mission was still ongoing and he was honoring Voldemort by standing his ground and believing in his King for the protection of his wife. The black mage had preferred to warn the eldest of the Weasley siblings who would have asked for guarantees anyway because of the actions of his father-in-law.