2

Chapter 2

A tall figure walked in from the door. The man's posture was as slender and straight as a pen. The simple white sweater on him looked like a high-end dress, and the temperament around him carried a gentle aura like a spring breeze.

There was a gentle smile on that peerless face, and his eyes were like water, softening the corners of his eyebrows. He walked slowly inside, and everyone in the room instantly knelt down on one knee.

The identity of the person coming was very important, but the soldiers who knelt down were not because of their identity. Fu Ling could feel that it was a kind of sincere submission, a willingness to surrender to the people who came in.

But in addition, he also felt that the man's mental power was very strange. Unlike the people around him, although the mental power of the people around him fluctuated slightly, it was still stable and would not make him feel too much.

But the man who just came in had an extremely unstable mental aura, as if two mental powers were tearing at each other, which made people frown.

But precisely because of this, Fu Ling guessed who was at the door.

The protagonist he wore in "The Coquettish Demon Returns to his Nest" is Gong, the KING of the Star Empire, and the devilish Majesty in the mouth of the mermaids, Lu Qi.

From the corner of her eye, Fu Ling saw that the old butler only bowed slightly and did not kneel down. It seemed that the butler's status was quite high.

Lu Qi walked towards him and stood at the position of the soldier who was originally going to hug him. However, he did not move immediately, but stared at the merman.

All the mermaids in the Star Empire know that His Majesty does not take mermaids seriously, unlike other people who love mermaids so much that he will protect them at all costs, please them, and even do everything possible to have an exclusive mermaid.

Your Majesty Lu Qi's hands are even stained with the blood of mermaids. He is a person whom all mermaids hate to the core and can't wait to eat his meat when they see him.

The mermaid would just sweep towards him with its powerful tail, and bite his arm to steal a piece of his flesh.

Lu Qi looked at the indifferent-looking mermaid in front of him. He must have been waiting to get close to him and kill him like the other mermaids.

He was guarded in his heart, but his expression remained gentle, just waiting quietly for the little mermaid's counterattack.

The butler watching on the side felt nervous, fearing that the little mermaid would attack His Majesty, and also fearing that His Majesty would kill the little mermaid in retaliation.

Only he knows how much his Majesty needs a mermaid who can repair his mental power. His Majesty cannot reveal the news that his mental power is damaged, and most mermaids will not heal him. Now that Admiral Qi has sent a mermaid to his door, if it is broken ...

Fu Ling and Lu Qi looked at each other for a while, and when they saw that the other party had no intention of hugging him, they sighed softly in their hearts.

This was probably for the sake of the superior. It must have looked strange to hug a mermaid in front of so many subordinates, but the words had been spoken, and now he was in a dilemma.

So Fu Ling slowly stretched out his arms towards Lu Qi as if he wanted to hug him.

He took the initiative, and His Majesty the Emperor is willing to do charity, so this can always be a step down, right?