33

Chapter 33

Fu Ling did dream about Qi Chengbin. The dream was the ending of Qi Chengbin in the original text. As the villain Boss in the original text, he confronted Lu Qi after his plan to dethrone Lu Qi failed.

"It's such a pity that I couldn't avenge Xing Luo." Qi Chengbin was being held in custody and looked at Lu Qi sharply.

Lu Qi sat in a high position and looked at Qi Chengsi indifferently, with a hint of sadness in his eyes: "It's indeed a pity, but still, thank you for sending Fu Ling. Without him, how could I defeat your army?" "

Qi Chengbin looked at Fu Ling standing aside with a painful look on his face: "You actually...betrayed me?!" Fu

Ling's face was very pale, and the blood had faded, like a piece of white paper. He shook his head tremblingly and said in a very soft voice: "I No...Qi Chengbin..."

He was used by Lu Qi. He didn't expect that Lu Qi never believed him from the beginning to the end. Those so-called favors and so-called trust were all just for Qi Chengbin and him. .

The purpose is to use him to give Qi Chengbin a fatal blow.

Fu Ling looked sad, and Qi Chengbin looked at him with such cold and desperate eyes, as if he was looking at someone he had never known.

Fu Ling couldn't argue, this was the ending Lu Qi wanted to see when he brought him here.

He looked at Lu Qi in the high position. That person looked at Qi Chengsi. The indifference in his eyes and the smile on his lips were so cruel and terrifying. They were nothing like Lu Qi in ordinary times... When

Fu Ling woke up It was already dawn, and the high fever of the night had subsided? The cooling patch on the forehead was also taken off and set aside.

But there were drops of water hanging from his tail, indicating that someone poured water on his tail before leaving.

The only one who can do this is Lu Qi.

He thought of the scene in his dream just now. He couldn't see Lu Qi's eyes clearly. He didn't know whether Lu Qi was awake or controlled by Most at that time.

Two months of getting along with him made him feel that Lu Qi was not as cruel as the original article said, nor was he cold and ruthless as Qi Chengbin said. On the contrary, Lu Qi was really gentle and considerate, a gentleman and elegant, and at the same time... He felt oppressed by being the emperor of the empire, but he was not sinister and cruel. He was just well versed in the ways of an emperor, which gave him a sense of security.

Only when his mental power was eroded by Most, Lu Qi at that time was cruel and bloodthirsty, with a different kind of evil nature.

But even so, Lu Qi, who still had some sense left, would lock himself up and try his best not to hurt him.

Fu Ling looked at his tail covered with water drops and let out a sigh of relief.

He slept in a daze all last night, and he didn't know how Lu Qi survived being corrupted by Most.

He was a little worried and wanted to go see Lu Qi. It might be the psychological effect after the fever subsided. He always felt that he was full of energy. It would be a pity not to go out and do something, so he turned on the mecha and headed towards the study. And go?.

The study is very close to the mermaid's room, and the mecha can be reached by gliding slightly. Fu Ling stopped the mecha at the door. Just as he was about to go down, he looked up and saw that the door of the study was not closed tightly, and there were two people inside.