46

Chapter 46

On the boat, Wen Lu talked a lot about the mermaid tribe?

"There is a shell of blood clam at the bottom of the sea. It is a sacred object of the mermaid tribe. The blood clam was used to protect the mermaid tribe's predecessor... well, I don't remember which saint son it was. In short, it was for He died for the mermaid tribe, and the blood clam has been enshrined in the depths of the sea. There is only one clam shell left in it, but the shell is very big and can accommodate a person. In order to thank him, the mermaid tribe thanked him, the Holy Son. When I was little, I was raised in a clam shell, so I was half a mother."

The sea breeze blew the hair of the three of them, and Fu Ling's long hair was blown up like mist.

"The Holy Son is the mermaid with the most powerful spiritual power among the mermaids, but he is also the easiest to be targeted by the Zerg." For the sake of

his own life, Fu Ling asked, "Why?"

Wen Lu said, "Because? ..."

He was about to say something, but glanced at Lu Qi who was sitting next to him, and then closed his mouth: "No, you can only listen to this matter alone. This is the biggest secret of my mermaid clan. If humans know , I'm afraid I have to keep an eye on the Holy Son."

Fu Ling glanced at Lu Qi, and he couldn't find much information about the Holy Son of the Mermaid Tribe. There was no mention of this identity in the original text. He had no idea about the Holy Son. I know very little.

At this moment, he actually didn't reject Lu Qi's presence in his heart, as if it would be okay for Lu Qi to know such a huge secret. He always felt that Lu Qi would not hurt him, and it would not be the same as the original text.

Because? Lu Qi said that he didn't need to worry. He knew that his blood could suppress Most's erosion, but he still resisted biting him. Has his ending been rewritten?

But... Fu Ling glanced at Wen Lu again. He was not sure. His reason told him that at this moment, he could only believe in himself, not to mention that this was a secret related to the mermaid clan and he could not make the decision.

However, Lu Qi seemed to see Fu Ling's embarrassment and said first: "Everyone has their own secret. It's just yours. You don't need to tell anyone."

Fu Ling gave Lu Qi a smile.

Wen Lu suddenly looked at Fu Ling and asked: "Holy Son, since my mission has failed, does the Holy Son no longer need to stay with His Majesty and take risks?"

Fu Ling looked up at him: "What does this mean?? What does your mission have to do with me after your mission is over?"

Wen Lu was also very confused: "Didn't you go to His Majesty to avenge the mermaid tribe?"

Fu Ling: "No, it was Qi Chengbin who sent me to the palace. "..."

Wen Lu: "I thought you were looking for General Qi to cooperate, so why did you stay with His Majesty and not leave?"

Fu Ling: "..."

The answer to this question, if In the past, he could answer quickly because, as a mermaid, he had no legs and couldn't run away. If Lu Qi issued another wanted order for him, he wouldn't know where to hide. .

But at this moment, Lu Qi's eyes slowly moved towards him, and there was infinite tenderness in his deep eyes.

It seemed that something had changed unconsciously.

He spoke slowly: "Because... there is someone who needs me very much."

In his previous life, because of his illness, he only had the experience of being pushed away, rejected, and taken care of. No one had ever said they needed him.