35

Chapter 35

[In the cold laboratory, the cold light illuminated the entire room as white as a morgue. There was no life at all. The smell of disinfectant seemed to have been knocked over, strong and pungent.

However, there is a bright red hidden in this pale. Different vessels contain the blood of mermaids. Row after row, tubes connect the vessels to the mermaid's body. The blood flows into the vessels along the tubes. During this time, only the mermaid lying on the experimental bed could be seen with a numb expression, and could even utter a slight scream.

The ground is covered with fish scales, colorfully falling on the ground, like a layer of glazed tiles, so beautiful and dreamlike, but those dreamlike glazed fragments are all reflected on the "experimental bed", covered in blood. fish tail.

The laboratory was filled with the smell of blood. The workers in white coats were holding scalpels in their hands and waving them at the people on the experimental bed. The seemingly gentle blade was waving at the people. The fish was lightly scratched and bruised all over.

But those workers seemed unable to see the despair and prayer in their eyes, and carried out the massacre coldly and mechanically.

The background music was flowing rapidly, in stark contrast to the slow movements. The video screen suddenly went black, and the music stopped abruptly. 】

This is the part about the laboratory in the movie, but it is a pity that it will not be seen soon.

The post was quickly deleted without waiting for Fu Ling's reply, and the movie was quickly removed from the shelves. All information related to the movie and Lu Qi was blocked and completely unsearchable.

When Fu Ling exited the light brain, it was almost dark, but Lu Qi never appeared in his room.

You haven't come back yet. Are you stuck on the movie?

He sent a message to Lu Qi: "Aren't you back yet?"

Lu Qi was indeed very busy, and he was not as quick as usual in replying to his messages. It took him a long time to reply: "I have something to do tonight, so I won't observe it for now." , I can control myself, you rest first."

Lu Qi didn't come back all night, Fu Ling's mental power got a rest, he recovered a little, and he felt energetic.

But he found that the situation on the Internet seemed to be even worse, as if there was a hand behind his back to promote the fermentation of public opinion. Even if all related words were blocked, it could not stop the public opinion.

"If you have the ability? Block the two related words "human" and "fish"? Someone? Keep blocking it will only show your guilty conscience."

"Isn't it about freedom of speech? What happened with Nan Feng Jia Jia? Isn't that enough? "

The main thing is that no one survived in the laboratory, which is really strange." "

I feel that the movie was shot in great detail this time. Lu Lu will not be the only one who survived, right? Fish? He escaped from the laboratory." Going out?"

"No, no, wait a minute, the amount of information is a bit large, let me slow down, doesn't Wen Lu like someone? Like him so much that he betrays people for him? The fish tribe? How do you run away? Take a video like this? "

Although Lu Lu said he liked so-and-so at the beginning, he never said that he believed that so-and-so did not kill Yue!"

"What a contradiction, then what does he mean? Falling in love with the enemy who wiped out the entire clan."