20

Chapter 20

As soon as Lu Qi entered the door, he saw Fu Ling sitting on the bed. Thin quilts were scattered around the bed, with nothing covering her body. The little mermaid sat up, with a fish tail like the sea coiled on the bed, and stretched out one hand. When he stood in front of him, the pink tip of his tongue touched the palm of his hand, and the white and pink blended together, like peach petals falling on the snow.

The little mermaid raised her eyes to meet him. Her ocean-like eyes were filled with water vapor for some reason, and they were as wide as eyes. Her movements were so thought-provoking, and she looked like someone easy to bully.

He pretended to ask casually: "What's wrong with you, Fu Ling?"

Fu Ling was so frightened that he quickly put down his hand and hesitated for a long time before saying: "It's nothing, I had a nightmare."

Fortunately, Lu Qi did not ask further questions, but just reminded him. Said: "We're about to set off."

Fu Ling nodded and consciously stretched out his hands in the direction of Lu Qi.

Lu Qi approached with a smile, hugged the little mermaid into his arms, picked up the mermaid very skillfully, avoiding the fish's tail, and took the mermaid out of the room.

Fu Ling discovered that there were many armors parked outside the palace. They were as dark as ferocious beasts that were ready to attack. Their aura was so fierce that it was enough to shock them.

Only then did he truly understand what war is and what military strength is.

In addition to the battle armor, there are also troops ready to go.

Fu Ling was hugged by Lu Qi, received the military's attention gift, and was watched all the way onto Lu Qi's exclusive battle armor.

The armor was full of sea water, and his tail rested inside, soaked by the sea water. The tail that had not been soaked in water all night suddenly became alive. He couldn't help but flick his fish tail, splashing the water in the mecha everywhere, and even fluttering it. Arrived outside the cabin.

Fu Ling saw that he was almost thrown into the water again, and said a little embarrassedly: "I'm sorry."

Just as Lu Qi was about to shake his head, Fu Ling suddenly looked behind him with his eyes widened, and he heard the sound of footsteps, and he knew what they were.

But Fu Ling was very surprised. It was the soldiers from the palace carrying basket after basket of snacks to the back cabin of the mecha. He took a casual glance and found that there were not only snacks inside, but also pillows, quilts, pillows, etc.

A soldier put down his things and walked over to Fu Ling. He handed him a box of exquisitely packaged things. The aroma instantly overflowed and his eyes lit up: "Fried chicken?" He recognized that

this soldier was the soldier who represented the palace last time. The guy who brought him fried chicken.

The soldier said gently to the little mermaid: "Knowing that you were going with His Majesty, we queued up overnight and bought fried chicken. Fortunately, we were able to deliver it to you in time to eat on the way."

Fu Ling took the box and said with a smile in his eyes: " Thank you."

When he comes back, KTV will sing to him for three days and three nights!

Fu Ling and Lu Qi got on the mecha and left the palace as the soldiers greeted them.

Fu Ling was eating fried chicken and looking out the window. It was the first time for him to ride on Lu Qi's armor, and it was also the first time to leave the main city. Their armors were closely followed by other armors on the sides and rear. .