48

Chapter 48

Fu Ling lay in the clam shell, letting the darkness swallow him up, and his mother's voice filled his ears.

He seemed to have had a big dream. In the dream, he was in the real world. He was born with congenital heart disease. His parents spent a lot of money on his treatment, but it was of no great use. But he Or are you growing up under the wings of your parents?

After going to school, Fu Ling, like other classmates, liked to play around. At first, he looked good-looking, with a fair face with baby fat, delicate and cute facial features, except for being a little indifferent when he didn't smile. But he is still lovable, and his classmates will take the initiative to talk to him and play with him.

It's a pity that such happy days did not last long. One day he was playing hide-and-seek with his classmates. One of his classmates was clearly seen by him, but he didn't touch him. Even if he didn't catch him, he ran very fast. , he chased for a long time, probably because the vigorous exercise lasted for too long, and the sun was a bit strong, he fainted after shaking.

From then on, when parents in kindergarten saw him, they would say to their children: "You know, don't play with him. If he faints, you won't be able to afford compensation. They always say it's you and him." He was joking, do you hear me?"

He went through elementary school and junior high school like this. He was full of excitement when he first entered school, and the expectation of making new friends was eventually overwhelmed by the moment he became ill.

The surrounding voices changed to "What can you do if you stand for a while? It's pretentious", "Be careful and he will blackmail you when you get sick!", "A grown man, he can do this or that." "Competent, what a bitch", "What's wrong with you? You can just run two steps? No? Okay, just pretend. Just pretend"...

After high school, Fu Ling no longer expected these things. He worked hard to turn himself into He was a transparent person with average grades, withdrawn personality, invisible and transparent, but God refused to let him settle down. On the day he died, the sun was shining brightly, and it was as warm as a blazing fire in winter.

The past played like a slideshow in his mind, until it was frozen at the moment of his death and the surroundings turned into darkness again.

His mother's call came to his ears again: "Fu Ling, you are finally back, my child."

Fu Ling: "Mom?"

But... why is his mother here? Has he returned to the real world? Can you come back by lying in a clam shell?

What about... Lu Qi?

Lu Qi said, "Will you be on the boat? Wait for him. Is he destined to break the promise?"

Fu Ling wanted to open his eyes to see where he was at this moment, but when he opened his eyes, he saw darkness and couldn't see anything. He seemed to be in a void.

Haven't you returned to the real world?

"Fu Ling, my child, you're awake."

His mother's voice came clearly at this moment. He couldn't see the person and could only hear the voice. Fu Ling asked: "Is it mom?" "

Yes, I My child, from now on you will have a spirit as strong as the ocean, but still have a complete soul and a strong body."

Fu Ling had an intuition: "Who are you? You are not my mother."

"I Of course? Yes, I am your Laura mother."

Fu Ling frowned, Laura mother... He is still in the book world, in the clam shell, and has not returned to the real world.