11

Chapter 11

Fu Ling stared at Lu Qi so closely that he even ignored the villain Qi Chengbin next to him.

Lu Qi seemed to notice the unnaturalness of the little mermaid and asked: "What's wrong with you, Fu Ling?"

Fu Ling looked at him and asked in a low voice: "Are you here to punish me?"

A trace of surprise flashed in Lu Qi's eyes. : "Why do you say that?"

Fu Ling glanced at Yuan Xing and said honestly: "Yuan Xing wanted to take me away yesterday. If I refused him, there are many ways to do it. In a sense, he and I are accomplices."

Lu Qi listened to the little mermaid's remarks, chuckled, and said leisurely: "You are just a little mermaid, what's wrong with you?"

Fu Ling was slightly startled, and actually found Lu Qi's openly shielding very pleasant.

He thought it would be the same as in his previous life. Even if he showed the symptoms of his congenital heart disease to the class teacher, the teachers just thought that what could happen to a child who was sick? He was so squeamish after standing for a while and then nothing happened.

After he was made to stand and fainted that time, all his classmates stayed away from him, and even the teacher didn't like him. He had almost no friends in his studies, let alone standing by him, speaking for him, let alone...such a grand gesture. and said to him, What is your fault?

You're just sick, what's wrong with that?

Unknowingly, tears welled up in Fu Ling's eyes, and something fell on the table with a "pop" sound.

Yuan Xing looked at the crystal clear pearl on the table, and even forgot about his fear of Lu Qi. He picked it up and said in surprise: "Wow, the mermaid's tears really turn into pearls!"

Fu Ling suddenly woke up, He quickly raised his hand to wipe away the remaining tears.

Lu Qi walked up to Fu Ling and asked softly, "Why are you crying?"

Fu Ling glanced at Qi Chengbin and said, "No, I just feel that His Majesty is very kind to me."

He took the opportunity to put on a show to deal with the male protagonist and the villain. Bar.

Lu Qi smiled lightly and rubbed Fu Ling's head, but there was only a coldness in his eyes, and he didn't know whether he believed Fu Ling's words.

Qi Chengbin, on the other hand, stood at the door and was secretly surprised when he saw Lu Qi touching the mermaid's hair and Fu Ling accepting His Majesty's touch so obediently.

His sharp eyes narrowed slightly, scanning the docile and well-behaved little mermaid.

Even if Fu Ling had been trained/taught by him, he would never be so defenseless against Lu Qi, let alone hide the hatred of the mermaid clan to such an extent.

Is he just pretending there, or is he just pretending here?

What shocked him even more was Fu Ling's ability. He had never heard Fu Ling sing before, nor had he paid attention to other mermaids singing.

This mermaid's singing can actually restore mental power during the day without humans falling asleep, and even the humans present are restored without distinction. Although he knew that Fu Ling's mental power was far superior to other mermaids, he didn't know that he had such an ability.

Looking at Yuan Xing again, it actually has the effect of repairing mental weakness.

He didn't know this at all. If such a mermaid was allowed to be placed next to Lu Qi, wouldn't it also be able to cure Lu Qi's mental power?