57

Chapter 57

Fu Ling and Luo Yuan have been chatting. He is not a person who is good at chatting, but at this time, only Luo Yuan keeps talking to him can the uneasiness in his heart be relieved. ease.

He didn't know why, but he always felt that something was going to happen, but it was clear that Lu Qi was sure of victory. Lu Qi thought of all possibilities, including him, and the spiritual connection was established. Yuan also stayed with him.

But why? Why...why?

"Little mermaid, what's wrong with you?" Luo Yuan looked at Fu Ling with concern.

Fu Ling raised his head: "I'm fine, I'm just a little worried about Lu Qi."

He sat on the mobile mecha and kept turning the direction of the mecha's controller. The mecha would not move unless it received instructions from the central center. But this action just reflected Fu Ling's inner uneasiness.

Luo Yuan saw this in his eyes, thought for a while, and said, "Since you are worried about His Majesty, why not go and see him yourself?"

Fu Ling didn't think there was anything wrong with this at first, but he reacted the next second. Come here, Luo Yuan shouldn't say that.

Luo Yuan was assigned by Lu Qi to protect him. He didn't go with Lu Qi. Is it because he was afraid that Xing Luo's incident would happen again? Luo Yuan knew the situation back then, and it was impossible for him to make such a proposal to let him go to Lu Qi's side. .

Fu Ling looked at the other party fiercely. Luo Yuan looked at him and suddenly chuckled. The original leisurely look in Fu Ling's eyes suddenly became distorted.

He opened his eyes wide and stepped back. However, he was sitting on the mecha with no way to retreat. His back hit the soft cushion. It didn't hurt, but it made him feel that there was no way out behind him.

Fu Ling saw the faint red in Lu Qi's eyes. It was very deep, just like the Lu Qi he saw in his dream. It was so deep that it made people panic.

As soon as I see it I want to run away.

Luo Yuan joked: "Little mermaid, aren't you worried about His Majesty? I'll bring you to him so you don't have to worry, okay?"

Fu Ling swallowed his saliva and his Adam's apple moved slightly: "You are not Luo Yuan. Yuan, are you Most?, why are you here? Where is Lu Qi?"

Luo Yuan seemed to sigh softly: "Oh, it's a pity, I can't deceive you."

Although that is what he said, But there was no hint of regret in his tone?

While Fu Ling stared closely at Luo Yuan, he secretly placed his hand on the central control screen of the mecha, intending to quietly activate the mecha.

"You want to threaten Lu Qi with a mermaid again like before?"

Luo Yuan smiled: "What if you do it again, as long as it works? And you are much more useful than that mermaid. You are Lu Qi's heartthrob. ."

Fu Ling wanted to divert Most's attention: "Aren't you Ning Yuan? Why did you become Luo Yuan again?"

Luo Yuan looked at the little mermaid, as if he was looking at something interesting, slowly. Speaking in a tone of voice: "Oh, it seems that my acting skills are not very good, and you have discovered it a long time ago."

"Indeed." Fu Ling said sincerely.

He activated the mecha and swept out of the room as quickly as possible. However, the mermaid-specific transport mecha was not a fighting mecha after all, and the Zerg could compete with the speed of a fighting mecha. The moment Fu Ling left the room, he was killed by Mo Stella? Catch up.