28

Chapter 28

is Wen Lu.

Although Fu Ling didn't understand Jie Wenlu's voice, the tone was exactly the same as in the video.

He took away the hand holding the doorknob and turned to look at Lu Qi. He didn't know whether Lu Qi wanted to be seen like this by his sweetheart.

Fu Ling suddenly remembered that the role of the original protagonist seemed to be to serve as a stepping stone for the protagonist to gain emotional support. Could he repeat the same mistakes according to the original plot?

So Fu Ling drove the mecha and said to Lu Qi: "I'm sleepy again? I have to go back to sleep."

He also yawned along the way, and regardless of whether Lu Qi agreed or not, he drove on. The mecha walked back to the room from the other end of the corridor.

Wen Lu walked up the corridor on the second floor from the left, but failed to see the figure disappearing at the end of the corridor. He knocked on the door of the study room and said loudly: "Lu Qi, Lu Qi, are you in there?" I'm in, oh~"

After saying that, he didn't care whether there was any response from inside, he just opened the door and walked in.

There was no one in the study room. The morning light shone through the window into the desk. There were no common people there, so it seemed a bit empty.

Wen Lu felt a little strange. Logically speaking, Lu Qi should be in the study at this point. Where is he today?

He was about to walk out when he bumped into Ning Yuan. Wen Lu's eyes lit up: "Uncle Ning, where is Lu Qi? Why didn't you see me so early in the morning?"

Ning Yuan answered the question: "Ah, Wen Lu Why are you back, Master? Are you finished filming now?"

Wen Lu nodded: "Yes, I came to see Lu Qi as soon as I finished. Where are the others?"

Ning Yuan pretended to think. After a moment, he said: "This... I don't know very well. I didn't see His Majesty when I woke up."

"Ah?" A disappointed look suddenly appeared on Wen Lu's face, "He is on a business trip?" "Haven't heard of it? Ah..."

Ning Yuan shook his head: "That's not true. I was there last night, maybe...in the mermaid room..."

Wen Lu raised his eyebrows and said in surprise: "Mermaid room? What mermaid?" Room? Is it newly installed for me? Really? Lu Qi wants to give me a surprise? Come on, come on, take me to see it!"

Ning Yuan was a little confused: "This?... No? Okay?"

Wen Lu was confused: "What's wrong with this? Isn't it a surprise for me?"

Ning Yuan: "No? It's..."

Wen Lu interrupted him: "Ah, let's go, let's go, let's go and see Look~"

Ning Yuan couldn't resist him, so he had to lead Wen Lu towards the other end of the corridor on the second floor.

He didn't know at all that Ning Yuan would get off the Fu Ling that Wen Lu brought to him and wipe the water droplets off the tail of the fish, revealing his legs.

The fish tail can't walk, it's not easy to move, and it's not convenient for anything. He still prefers to conjure up his legs in the room.

Fu Ling sat cross-legged under the bed and leaned against the bed to turn on the TV. Recently, he discovered a useful function. Everything on the optical computer can be connected to the TV. It should be similar to the previous screen projection. But in this world, everything only requires mental power, and it can be operated in the spiritual world, which is more convenient.