36

Chapter 36

Lu Qi raised his eyes for a moment, his pupils trembling. He stared at the IP line for a long time before exiting the optical brain.

The little mermaid on his chest slept very peacefully, and even put her head on his chest because of the comfort.

It was as if he was getting close to his master, which made people's hearts tremble.

Lu Qi stared at Fu Ling so deeply that he even forgot to breathe.

Why did the little mermaid? He spoke on the Internet, every word and every word, as firmly as he said to him that day, none of this is your fault, so unswervingly.

Fu Ling... really believed in him.

Even for his sake, he did not hesitate to tell everyone that he was not the culprit of the mermaid's extinction. For his sake, he was drowned in filthy spit.

He held the mermaid in his arms, resting his chin on the top of Fu Ling's hair, with soft hair imprinted underneath, and the breath of the deep sea spread into his nostrils, a smell that was exclusive to the little mermaid.

The intertwining movements between the two made Lu Qi want to rub the person into his bones and blood, but his movements were so gentle, for fear of waking the other person up.

"Do you like it? If you like it, take it apart? He, peel it off? That beautiful skin and see if it is the same inside? Beautiful."

"Don't you like it? What should you do if you restrain your desires? It's not good to drag him into sinking with you. "What?"

Most of the spiritual world screamed, trying to amplify his desires, but was eventually suppressed by him, and his spiritual power was restored a lot.

He looked at the mermaid in his arms until Dongfang spat out, and the light brain came again with news. Lu Qi replied: "Don't pay attention, continue to search for traces of Most according to the original plan."

"Yes!"

So the young man said For the first time in his life, His Majesty the Star slept with the little mermaid until noon.

Fu Ling looked at the person who was very close to him with sleepy eyes. Their breaths almost collided with each other. He looked at the other person in confusion, was stunned for several seconds, and took a breath.

What happened last night? ! How could he hold Lu Qi in his arms? No, how could Lu Qi hold him in his arms? No...how did they achieve this posture?

He moved his legs slowly, trying to free his own leg from between Lu Qi's legs, but he still had one leg resting on the other's waist, locked by the man's arms.

He was a little unable to move, and his face turned red for a moment.

The way he sleeps is really like no one else.

"Um...can you...move?" Fu Ling could only say to Lu Qi shamelessly.

Lu Qi looked at the little mermaid who didn't dare to raise her head to look at him. A smile appeared on her lips. Seeing the blush on the little mermaid's face spread to the tips of her ears and neck, he moved his hands and legs away. Release the person locked in your arms.

Fu Ling got out of his body and said slowly: "I'm sorry, I thought you weren't coming back. You were sleeping a little... boldly."

The corners of Lu Qi's lips were raised little by little because of the little mermaid's words, and he laughed. He said, "I slept boldly until I came back, but I was reserved when I came back?"

Fu Ling pursed her lips and said, "No... isn't this... polite?"

Politeness in bed?

Lu Qi couldn't help but smile on his face: "Well, the little mermaid has always been very polite."