27

Chapter 27

Fu Ling didn't sleep for long. When he woke up in the middle of the night, the window was very dark, and the stars in the night had not faded.

He glanced at the time and saw that it was only twelve o'clock in the evening. Normally he was still awake at this time, but today he had already slept, which was a bit unbelievable.

Lu Qi had already left, and he didn't know if he would turn into a monster tonight. When he left, he seemed to have asked him. Lu Qi said it was much better, so it should be fine.

Just as he was thinking about it, his stomach suddenly made a growling sound, and he was actually hungry.

Lu Qi snatched his dinner and promised to give him a midnight snack.

Fu Ling walked to the table, which was clean and empty.

Lu Qi left and never came back, but Fu Ling knew that the other party was not a person who broke his promise to get rich. It seemed that something had happened.

Is there something wrong with his singing voice? What happened to that moment when he went blank?

Fu Ling pursed his lips and jumped into the pool. His legs were soaked in the sea water and instantly turned into fish tails, floating gently in the water.

He jumped on the mermaid mecha and drove the mecha out of the room.

The corridor was a little dark, but the wall lamps and the central headlight were still on. It was unclear who they were lighting for. It was obviously quiet inside and outside the palace, and not even a single guard could be seen.

At night, there is always no one in the corridor of the palace, not even Ning Yuan.

He shuttled around the palace easily, and suddenly remembered that he didn't seem to know where Lu Qi's bedroom was, so he could only go to the study to try his luck. The man usually handled work in the study when he had nothing to do.

There was only the sound of Fu Ling's mecha in the corridor. He slowly stopped at the door of the study and knocked on the door. There was no response from inside. He waited for a while, but there was still no one.

Fu Ling couldn't find anyone or the room. He was about to take the mecha and go to the kitchen to find some midnight snacks, but when he passed by the study room, he heard a soft sound.

There was a very soft hum, which could not be heard unless you listened carefully, but Fu Ling might not have given up completely. Even if he was about to leave, he still paid attention to the movement in the study, so he caught this subtle sound. .

I don't know what room is next to the study. Fu Ling doesn't come out often, so he doesn't know at all. He can only knock on the door and ask: "Hello, is there anyone there?"

There was silence and no answer. There was no sound in the entire corridor, as if the subtle noise he heard just now was just his imagination.

But Fu Ling didn't think so. His intuition told him that there was someone inside, and it might be Lu Qi.

He knocked again, but still no sound, so he reached for the door, but it was locked and he couldn't get in.

He frowned and caught a glimpse of the bracelet on his wrist. He immediately turned on the optical brain and found that the only contact was Lu Qi.

For the first time, Lu Qi didn't get through the communication.

Fu Ling even felt that there was Lu Qi inside the door.

He couldn't find anyone else, so he became anxious, swung his tail, and smashed the door. The door trembled and crumbled, and the lock was violently opened, and the door opened.