52

Chapter 52

Fu Ling only felt that his bones hurt, it hurt so much, it felt like it was going to be crushed, and he couldn't breathe. His whole body was so strangled that he couldn't breathe, and his consciousness was a little blurry.

Wasn't he tortured to death in the laboratory, but strangled to death in Lu Qi's arms?

If Lu Qi wakes up tomorrow and sees him dead in his arms, will he fall into deep self-blame and guilt?

"Lu Qi..."

His voice was as thin as a mosquito's whisper. The incident happened so suddenly that he didn't even have time to sing to appease Lu Qi.

The biological tears that aroused at the end of Fu Ling's eyes suddenly fell down, turning into a pearl and falling onto Lu Qi's arm. He tapped it lightly and fell to the ground again.

He closed his eyes resignedly.

However, just when he was about to consume all the oxygen and run out of supply, the restraints on his body suddenly loosened, and air rushed in, irritating him to cough repeatedly, and the pearls at the end of his eyes seemed to have been disconnected. , one after another fell, and there was a crisp impact sound on the floor.

Fu Ling thought Lu Qi had woken up, and just as he was about to turn his head, he flew into the air. The feeling of weightlessness came in the next second, and then he fell into the soft bed.

He was thrown directly onto the bed by Lu Qi.

A sober Lu Qi would not do such a rude thing. Fu Ling reacted and was about to sing. However, as soon as he made a sound, the man came to the bed at a very fast speed, strangled his neck, and made him sing. No sound came out.

The other person's fingertips were pressed against his lips, and the person "shushed" in a gentle voice: "Don't sing, I don't like to hear it." The

same timbre, the same intonation, indeed a different feeling, Fu Ling His body trembled thinly.

Lu Qi seemed to enjoy the way the little mermaid trembled and feared in his palm. The pearls had gathered in a pile on the pillow at some point. He picked up a pearl with his other hand and said with a dark look, "Then cry and put it on the bed. The pearls are all crying, and if they can't fit on the bed, they fall to the floor, and the floor is full..."

He paused, slowly approached the little mermaid's ear, and whispered: "...I'll stuff it into your body."

Fu Ling He trembled violently and kept pushing with his hands. Lu Qi strangled his neck, and couldn't stop the rolling of his eyes.

Why does Lu Qi look like he's been completely controlled by Most? But he was fine before and was able to suppress his amplified evil thoughts. How come he's getting worse now?

Before he could think of a reason, something soft suddenly touched the end of his eye. Lu Qi kissed the end of his eye and whispered, "Don't cry, don't cry."

Fu Ling came from? He had never seen Lu Qi like this before. He was so frightened that he stopped crying and did not dare to cry again.

But Lu Qi straightened up slightly and spit out the pearl that had fallen from Fu Ling's eyes. He held it in his hand and played with it, his eyes as dark as the abyss.

Lu Qi looked at the little mermaid, smiled and said, "I'll let you go, but don't sing."

Fu Ling nodded obediently.

But the other party seemed to see his rebelliousness and reminded him again: "You sing one note and I will stuff the pearls on the bed into your body. I don't mind if you sing a few more notes. After all, I will shut you up soon."