12

Chapter 12

Fu Ling felt that Yuan Xing must have lost his mind because he wanted to go out with them. How could Lu Qi listen to him? He just listened to what Lu Qi said.

So he refused: "If Lu Qi doesn't agree, what's the use of my words?"

Lu Qi raised his eyes, met the eyes of the little mermaid through the virtual image, and said with unclear meaning: "Perhaps, you can try it?"

When Yuan Xing heard that there was something going on, he nodded like a chicken pecking at rice: "Yes, yes, tell me, maybe uncle is in a good mood and agrees!"

Fu Ling glanced at Yuan Xing's pleading eyes, and then After looking at Lu Qi's half-smiling expression for a long time, Yuan Xing slowly asked, "What time will we set off?"

Lu Qi raised his eyebrows slightly, as if he didn't expect Fu Ling to skip that topic. But he still answered Fu Ling's doubts: "I made an appointment in the afternoon. I knew you like to sleep in, so I specifically asked Uncle Ning not to call you. I didn't expect you to get up on your own."

Fu Ling was stunned for two seconds when he heard this, and then he said clearly He said "good night", hung up the communication, and fell asleep in the pool again.

In the study, Lu Qi and Yuan Xing were slightly stunned when they looked at the virtual projection that suddenly disappeared. Lu Qi chuckled and turned off the bracelet.

Yuan Xing came back to his senses and pestered Lu Qi again: "Uncle, uncle, uncle, just take me to have a look! The little mermaid will definitely be nervous when he goes for a check-up. I can liven up the atmosphere to ease his nervousness. You Just let me follow you, uncle!"

Listening to Yuan Xing's words, Lu Qi suddenly remembered the last time Professor Lin came to the palace to give Fu Ling a physical examination, and the little mermaid's heartbeat did speed up for a while.

With this in mind, he glanced at Yuan Xing and said slowly: "I can take you with me, but I have a condition."

Yuan Xing nodded hurriedly: "I promise you, I promise you, yeah! I can go together!" "

Lu Qi looked at Yuan Xing, who was so happy that he was spinning around, with a complicated expression. The look in his eyes was always so deep and complicated, as if it was woven with countless conspiracies.

He couldn't help but think of Fu Ling's beautiful eyes, which carried the depth of the sea, but were so clean and clear that he could see the bottom at a glance.

Fu Ling slept until noon, got up just in time to eat, and got into his mermaid mecha in the afternoon. But this time, he was sitting in the passenger seat, while Lu Qi was sitting in the driver's seat. The water level soaked Lu Qi's trouser legs again. .

Fu Ling took a look and suggested: "How about... let's sit in your mecha. I can spray water on the tail."

Lu Qi started the mecha without moving his eyes: "No need."

Fu Ling turned around. He glanced at Yuan Xing, who was also wet with water, in the back seat and said no more.

Lu Qi's mecha drove very fast, but at the same time it was very stable, with no bumps at all. It was so comfortable that Fu Ling wanted to sleep again.

But the institute was not far from the palace, and only fifteen minutes had passed when we landed.

Lu Qi and Yuan Xing got off the mecha and went to the locker room to change clothes.

Fu Ling was taken to the huge pool where he had just worn the book.

The mermaids at the institute were all very happy to see him back. They stood in a row in the pool and sang loudly and crisply throughout the institute.