4

Chapter 4

Fu Ling took the knife and fork and was about to start cooking when he felt that the person next to him had no intention of moving, so he turned around and asked, "Aren't you going to sit down and eat?"

With clear eyes and no hint of anger, Lu Qi faced him. He couldn't see the slightest bit of murderous intent.

At such a close distance, you didn't even intend to attack him with the knife in your hand?

Lu Qi collected his thoughts and his expression remained unchanged. He walked to the opposite side of the long table and sat down.

Fu Ling looked at the road opposite the long table. It was so far away that it was difficult to shout. We were eating at the same table, but they were so far apart: "Can you sit closer to me?"

Lu Qi originally held a hand in his hand. He picked up the fork, held the knife with one hand, and pressed his slender fingertips on the back of the knife. After hearing Fu Ling's voice, he stopped in mid-air. It was obvious that he was eating gracefully, but he always felt that the hand holding the blade seemed to be killing someone. The sharp weapon seemed to be holding the blade with his fingertips and he swiped slowly and gently, causing blood to splash everywhere.

He raised his eyes, looked at Fu Ling in the distance, and slowly put down his knife: "Why is that?"

The little mermaid opposite did not answer him immediately. After being quiet for a few seconds, he asked in a loud voice: "What did you say? "

Lu Qi: "..."

Okay, he knows why.

Fu Ling didn't hear Lu Qi speak anymore, so he looked at the housekeeper who was standing beside him in confusion: "I'm so loud, why hasn't he heard me?"

Ning Yuan laughed, feeling that the two of them were particularly interesting: "I can't say anything." Sleep silently, that's why the dining table is so long. Your Majesty must have heard what you said, but with His Majesty's character, he won't shout as loudly as you."

Fu Ling was immediately stunned when Ning Yuan said this. He also felt that he was being rude, so he said a little shyly: "Sorry, I just think it's a bit weird to have two people eating so far apart."

Ning Yuan smiled: "It's not strange, these are all passed down. Rules, although our empire has abolished many old rules, the proper etiquette must still be maintained. It would be strange if Your Majesty came and sat next to you..." Before

he could pronounce the last word, he saw Lu Qi, who was sitting on the main seat facing the door, stood up with a dinner plate and walked towards Fu Ling.

Ning Yuan's voice stopped suddenly, as if his throat was being strangled.

Weird, is he in a dream?

Fu Ling smiled as she watched Lu Qi walk to sit next to him, and her eyes fell on the untouched steak in front of Lu Qi.

It smells so good. I haven't eaten enough toast and cakes...

He was just thinking about how to tell the butler to make another one when the untouched steak was moved in front of him by a hand with sharp joints.

Fu Ling raised his eyes and met a pair of smiling eyes. He said dryly: "It smells so good, I just want to try it..."

Lu Qi nodded and put down the tableware gracefully: "I understand, let's eat."

So Fu Ling Ling picked up the knife and fork without ceremony, and skillfully cut the steak open with the knife.

Lu Qi's eyes moved slightly as he watched the little mermaid's skillful movements.