23

Chapter 23

Fu Ling is looking at his legs, which are helpless. The original text does not say that the original owner grew legs and was a complete mermaid until his death. Could it be that he changed it because he wore a book?

He remembered that the original text did not mention that mermaids could grow legs. Last time, the mermaid also dreamed of dual forms with him. It can be seen that the original text did not have this setting, but the result was good, and he actually realized it.

But this also means that he cannot be seen like this by anyone, otherwise he will be captured and taken to the laboratory for dissection and research.

He was nervous when a knock on the door startled him. Lu Qi's gentle voice came from outside the door: "Fu Ling, can I come in?"

Fu Ling quickly said: "Don't come in!"

His voice was thin. It still sounds trembling.

People outside thought he was angry: "Who made my little mermaid so angry? Even I disappeared."

Fu Ling stared closely at his legs, and his pearl-like toes were tight because of nervousness. ?, He pushed the boat and said harshly: "Well, I'm very angry, no one is allowed in!"

Lu Qi, who was outside the door, raised his brows slightly and changed his strategy: "I heard Ning Yuan said that your fishtail quilt Yuan Xing was bitten, I think you need to take care of it, otherwise the wound will become infected."

Hearing this, Fu Ling's eyes fell on the place where he was bitten just now. There was indeed a tooth mark on the side of his right calf, maybe because Yuan Xingfa bit hard and drew some blood, but compared to the mermaid's strength?, it seemed a bit light.

After soaking in the water for a while, the bleeding stopped.

But if the wound touches water, Lu Qi is right, it still needs to be dealt with quickly.

Lu Qi listened to the commotion inside. The little mermaid remained silent. It seemed that he was persuaded. He continued: "You are angry when you are angry. You can't make fun of your own body. Can I help you deal with it?"

Fu Ling hesitated for a long time, looking at his own legs. He had no research on mermaids, and his mind was blank on how mermaids could change their legs. He couldn't think of any solution.

He jumped on the bed and covered himself tightly with the quilt, then said to the door: "Then, you can only come in alone."

Lu Qi chuckled: "Okay."

The door was opened gently. He quickly closed the door again, and only Lu Qi walked into the room alone. His eyes fell on a large puddle of water next to the pool, and his eyes flashed slightly.

He approached calmly, looked at the little mermaid's nervous look, and said warmly: "I'm sorry about the Yuan Xing matter, I will handle it and give you an explanation, but before that, let me Can you look at your fish tail?"

Fu Ling was like a small furry animal that had exploded. He clenched the quilt on both sides with both hands, pursed his lips and said, "No, just give me some medicine."

Lu Qi did not miss any of Fu Ling's little moves. He said: "Mermaid medicines are specially prescribed by the research institute. Human medicines may not be suitable, so professionals are still needed to check and prevent any infection. Fu

Ling frowned: "Don't... I just got bitten... It's no big deal, no need to call anyone."

Looking at Fu Ling's demeanor, Lu Qi felt that the other person didn't seem to be angry, more so. It was more like he was avoiding something. He looked at Fu Ling's tail position, which was covered by the quilt without any gaps.