5

Chapter 5

Lu Qi shook his head: "Actually, I don't know much about mermaids, but I heard Qi Chengbin mention it a little before."

After that, Fu Ling felt a little flustered.

He was sent by Qi Chengbin, and the news about His Majesty the Devil was from Qi Chengbin, so wouldn't he have revealed his secret!

As a result, he heard the other party say: "However, the Mermaid Research Institute's research on mermaids shows that mermaids are special and diverse, and it cannot be ruled out that mermaids will like human food."

Fu Ling felt that he was in a state of anxiety. It suddenly returned to the stomach.

He smiled lightly and said, "I think human food is delicious. Don't koi fish also like to eat human bread and rice?"

This was the rhetoric he had originally prepared, and it happened to be used at this time.

Lu Qi raised his eyes slightly: "You are right."

Fu Ling was relieved, picked up the candy in the other person's palm, opened it and fed it into his mouth.

This candy was soft and fluffy. It was different from the hard candies he had eaten from his classmates before. It almost melted in his mouth without chewing. It had just the right sweetness to spread in the mouth. It didn't have the rich sweetness of hard candies. , light, but not greasy.

His smile deepened: "It's delicious, thank you."

In his previous life, he couldn't eat high-sugar foods because of a heart disease, but he didn't know it. He only knew that he had never eaten candy, so his classmates gave him that candy. Although the candy is very sweet, it is also really delicious. Unfortunately, he later fainted because he was punished by the teacher to stand for too long. The teacher and parents blamed the candy on the head, and the classmate never interacted with him again. He said something.

Lu Qi also smiled lightly and said: "You're welcome, as long as you like it."

While the two were talking, Lin Yuxia, a professional professor of mermaid at the institute, came to the door with instruments to examine the mermaid. His voice just sounded at the door: "Your Majesty , can I come in?"

Lu Qi stood up and turned around: "Please come in, Professor Lin."

Lin Yuxia bowed to Lu Qi, then walked to the swimming pool, Lu Qi stepped back and gave way to Lin Yuxia Out of position.

He is somewhat short-sighted and wears thick lenses on the bridge of his nose, but he also gives people a more stable and convincing look.

But when he got closer, he discovered that there were water stains on the ground, and His Majesty's body was soaked with sea water. The water dripped from the sweater all the way to the ground, mixing with the water stains on the ground, as if he had just come out of the shower room.

This was obviously because the mermaid didn't want His Majesty to get close, so it used its tail to throw the water all over His Majesty's body, making the whole room wet.

But it is expected, after all, the relationship between His Majesty and the mermaid can be regarded as mortal enemies, and the mermaid believes that His Majesty is the culprit that has pushed the mermaid to the brink of extinction.

Lin Yuxia asked Lu Qi carefully: "Your Majesty, don't you need to change clothes first?"

Lu Qi said gently: "Thank you, Professor Lin, for your concern. I will go in a moment."

Lin Yuxia nodded and looked towards The mermaid who was also looking at him in the swimming pool couldn't help but have a flash of surprise in her eyes. Most of the mermaid's eyes were clear and lively, like glass beads. Rarely, they were as light as snow and as cold as the moon and stars, like treasures.