29

Chapter 29

After Fu Ling listened, he asked very sincerely: "How did I show that I like Lu Qi?"

The soldier asked carefully: "How could you not like His Majesty? How could you sing to His Majesty? We all listened last night. Here you go, you sang songs all night, and I love His Majesty deeply."

"And I think His Majesty also likes you quite a lot. He allows you to have meals in your room, and even takes you with you when you go to Dorosado City. Your Majesty, your Majesty has never brought an ant to the battlefield since the Zerg War."

Fu Ling felt that the other party's imagination was outrageous, so he kindly corrected him: "These are just guardians and exclusive personnel. There should be some interaction between fishes..."

The soldier said: "No, no, no, who is a serious person? Fish to guardian? Singing songs all night long without stopping?"

Irresistible person? Yu Fu Ling : "..."

He felt that the other party was overthinking and couldn't get it back no matter how much he said. His lazy eyes fell on the fruits on the table. Peeling the loquats was so troublesome... He seemed to know that

the villain With the fish in mind, the soldier said to the fruit, "I'll go find the brothers to take care of it for you. Just wait!" "

Thank you, no..." Before Fu Ling could finish his words, the soldier had already disappeared in a flash.

Wen Lu ran all the way to the basement and rushed into the room without saying hello. What he saw was Lu Qi leaning on the edge of the pool, looking out the window at the covered garden. He didn't know what he was thinking.

He followed Lu Qi's gaze and looked out. When he saw the overgrown garden, he ran to the floor-to-ceiling window and exclaimed: "Lu Qi! Why did you make my garden look like this?!"

Lu Qi said lightly: " You have to plant it yourself."

Wen Lu said angrily: "But didn't I tell you when I left that you would help me take care of it? Just water it every day!"

Lu Qi raised his eyes. "I didn't promise you."

Wen Lu glanced at the messy garden outside, snorted softly, and asked, "Uncle Ning said Qi Chengbo gave you a special human fish?"

Lu Qi responded lightly. : "Yeah."

Wen Lu got off the mecha and jumped into the pool, trying to get close to Lu Qi: "What about me? You gave Fu Ling the position of your exclusive human-fish, and also installed a human-fish on him. Room, then my position as the Fish Queen should also be confirmed?"

Just as he was about to approach Lu Qi, the other party walked up the escalator unhurriedly, took out the scarf and covered himself Wrapping it up, he said: "Who did I say? Fish Queen?"

Wen Lu was so clearly rejected by Lu Qi, and became angry: "Then what do you mean now? The whole star knows that I like you, but you let me Fu Ling will be your exclusive fish, and you haven't given me the position of fish queen. You want people from the entire galaxy? Are you laughing at me?"

Lu Qi turned to look at Wen Lu in the pool, his tone was calm, but Inexplicably, I could hear something cold: "I'm very grateful for your life-saving grace. I also promised you that within a reasonable range, I will satisfy you with any request. But I never promised to like you, nor did I promise to the so-called person." "Fish Queen"."

Wen Lu pursed her lips and said in a soft voice: "Are you angry because I haven't contacted you for a year since I left? Don't be angry, Lu Qi, I am not allowed to bring a light brain when shooting. Well, if you and I establish a direct mental connection, you won't be afraid of not being able to contact me."