55

Chapter 55

The door of the study room was opened, and Qi Chengbin walked out with a dark look on his face. Fu Ling saw that he seemed to be holding something tightly in his hand, which was too tightly guarded for him to see clearly.

Qi Chengbin passed by the two people at the door and left without even looking.

Ning Yuan was stunned for a moment, then walked over quickly to see Lu Qi off.

After Ning Yuan left, Fu Ling breathed a sigh of relief. He turned to meet Lu Qi's slightly worried eyes, controlled the mecha to enter the room, and closed the door smoothly.

"I just asked you for something. Who knew that I passed out as soon as I got to the door? I was pulled into the spiritual world by Qi Chengbin. He seemed to have disconnected my one-way connection. I'm not sure. "It's solved, can you help me take a look?"

Lu Qi looked at the little mermaid who controlled the mecha and ran to his side. If the opponent had legs, he might have been running over. While talking about helping to see the connection status of the spiritual world, he raised his head and looked at him with clear eyes, ignorant and innocent.

He relaxed his frown, reached over and reached out to hold the back of the little mermaid's head, and pressed his forehead against the other's forehead.

The little mermaid's spiritual world is like a boundless ocean, and its spiritual power is unfathomable. He carefully felt and examined the other party's spiritual world, exploring every inch of it.

At the end, he said calmly: "It's untied."

Fu Ling was half surprised and half confused: "Why did Qi Chengbin suddenly untied my one-way connection? Did you say anything to him?"

That's not it? It shouldn't be. Ah, how could Qi Chengbin give up revenge so easily because of Lu Qi's few words?

Lu Qi smiled: "I didn't say anything, he did it voluntarily."

Fu Ling didn't believe it.

Lu Qi: "Why are you looking for me? Ning Yuan didn't do anything, right?"

Fu Ling shook his head: "No, I just want to tell you that Wen Lu told me that there was a man in military uniform who took the lead two days ago. I found Xingluo's relics in one step, maybe it's Qi Chengbin..."

He said, before he paused: "...The person who took away the relics was you? You just exchanged Xingluo's things with him for him to solve. Turn on my spiritual connection?"

Lu Qi smiled lightly: "The little man fish is very smart." No wonder Lu Qi had a dark face just now. Fu Ling thought of that look and smiled: "Then he must be very angry." Lu Qi

said with a smile.

Qi looked at the little mermaid, with a gentle smile in his eyes: "Yeah."

After Ning Yuan watched Qi Chengsi leave, the kind smile on his face instantly faded, and he looked solemnly at the closed room in the study on the second floor. At the door, a faint red appeared in his eyes.

He stared at it for a while, then suddenly raised the corners of his lips.

Villain? Fish... let him take advantage of the loophole.

It was night, Fu Ling was lying on the bed with his legs back. He looked at Lu Qi's back. Lu Qi had become very busy recently, probably because the war with the Zerg was about to break out.

He stared at it for a long time, and then suddenly said: "Shall... we try to remove Most's mental erosion today?"

Lu Qi tapped the virtual keyboard with his fingers, and he He raised his eyes and turned around, looking at the little man and fish sitting on the bed, and asked: "