14

Chapter 14

Fu Ling is not the only one who cannot sleep at night. This is a sleepless night for many people.

The soldiers in the entire palace were very noisy, and the group chat kept ringing.

"I'm so energetic now that I can patrol outside the palace in a mecha!"

"Don't tell me, I want to drive a mecha and fight the Zerg for 300 rounds now!"

"His Majesty's exclusive mermaid is too strong. It's the only one!"

"What are you arguing about? Don't let people sleep. I'll be on duty tomorrow morning!"

"Hey brother, pray that the little mermaid will still sing tomorrow, so you'll be fine even if you don't sleep!"

"Holy shit, is it true?! Is there such a good thing?!"

Lu Qi glanced at the group chat that kept ringing, rubbed his brows and took off his gold-rimmed glasses.

The soldiers who were chatting happily did not realize that their intention to steal the mermaid had already been clearly known to His Majesty.

Ning Yuan handed Lu Qi water and asked with concern: "Your Majesty, are you worried about the little mermaid?"

Lu Qi raised his eyebrows and turned off the optical brain bracelet: "Why am I worried about him? I just thought that the Zerg didn't have any Extinct, and they have always regarded mermaids as a thorn in their flesh. If they knew that there was a mermaid in the world who could restore the soldiers' mental strength during the day, what would they do?"

Ning Yuanfu reached his heart: "Kill the little mermaid! Doesn't the little mermaid have Danger?"

Lu Qi smiled slowly: "Danger? What is in the dark is called danger, not drawing the danger out is not danger."

Ning Yuan was stunned: "Your Majesty wants to use mermaids as bait to draw out the remaining Zerg. ?"

Lu Qi lowered his eyes and glanced at the news that was still flashing in his brain. The smile on his face was intertwined with light and dark, containing intrigue: "It is a chess piece, so it should be used to its fullest use."

Ning Yuan looked at Lu Qi and mumbled. Swallowed.

He thought that Your Majesty treated the little mermaid a little differently, but he didn't expect that His Majesty was still the same.

Early the next morning, the soldiers in the corridor on the second floor had taken turns several times. Everyone was rushing to patrol the second floor to get closer to the little mermaid, but they never heard the mermaid singing.

It was not until almost noon that they waited for His Majesty Lu Qi to arrive.

Lu Qi walked slowly into the little mermaid's room and saw silver hair scattered by the pool. The weak light filtered by the window screen hit the silver hair like frost and snow on the ground.

As he approached, the little mermaid happened to wake up.

Fu Ling looked at the person in front of him, a little confused: "Good morning, why are you here?"

Lu Qi looked at the confused little mermaid and chuckled: "Good afternoon, Fu Ling."

"Oh... it's noon. Lu

Qi nodded lightly: "Did you spend too much mental energy singing yesterday?"

Fu Ling was half asleep and half awake. He could only see blurry figures through his hazy sleepy eyes. He rubbed his eyes and was asked by Lu Qi. He was a little embarrassed: "No, but...did I disturb you yesterday?"