53

Chapter 53

In fact, the Zerg don't value feelings as much as humans and mermaids do. There is no emotion between them. Most probably wouldn't expose himself for a few Zerg. I don't know if Your Majesty has any backup plan. "

Luo Yuan was assigned by Lu Qi to chat with the little mermaid, and he was quite happy to gossip with them.

Fu Ling asked: "Even if there is no emotion, the Zerg will be exterminated. As the leader, Most can't ignore it, right?

Luo Yuan: "He'd better take care of it. " "

Fu Ling nodded.

Luo Yuan looked at the injury on Fu Ling's neck and resisted asking questions. He first solved the little mermaid's doubts. Now he could finally ask: "Little mermaid, you and Your Majesty?...Ahem, Your Majesty? Did I confess my love to you yesterday?

Fu Ling's expression suddenly paused and he said, "Well... I guess so. " Luo Yuan didn't understand and said, "

What do you mean it counts?" But to be honest, why are you still injured? Is that a strawberry next to it? Your Majesty? You are so cruel. He is pinching you while planting strawberries for you?

Fu Ling: "No, this is not the same thing? You don't understand. The situation at that time was more complicated. " Luo

Yuan looked attentive and said, "Speak slowly. I have plenty of time to listen." Fu

Ling blushed and looked away, and abruptly moved the topic elsewhere: "Lu Qi said there is a cubicle in his studio, where is it?" "

Luo Yuan seemed to be easily transferred. He stood up and walked behind the chair where Lu Qi usually sat. He pushed the wall, which had no gaps and looked like one body. The wall was instantly flipped over. It turned out that there

was a secret door.

Fu Ling controlled the machine. A walked to the cubicle. Inside was a lounge with a very simple decoration, a bed, a long built-in table cabinet, a chair, and a glass of water.

Fu Ling couldn't help but smile and said: "Lu Qi said I can sleep here, but I can only sleep here. Luo

Yuan raised his eyebrows: "Your Majesty, do you want you to sleep here?"

Fu Ling nodded: "Yes, what's the matter? " Luo

Yuan smiled: "It's okay. The sound insulation effect of this cubicle is very good, and you can hear the sounds from outside, but the outside can't hear the movement inside. It's a very good location." "

Fu Ling blinked: "What a good place?? Luo

Yuan let out a "ha" and said, "Is everything okay? When is the Mermaid Queen's coronation ceremony, remember to ask me to go." "

He left a word and walked out of the cubicle quickly. Fu Ling was wondering why the other party ran so fast. He looked towards the door and saw Lu Qi walking in after the meeting.

Lu Qi looked at With one glance, the little mermaid locked the door and said, "Are you tired of sitting in the mecha for so long? You can go and lie down on the bed. "

Seeing that Luo Yuan had left and the door was locked, Fu Ling boldly stepped out of the mecha and lay down on the bed.

Lu Qi took a larger towel and a small medical kit and put them on the bedside. A big towel wrapped the little mermaid's tail and sucked up the water droplets on the tail for him.

Although Fu Ling was already somewhat accustomed to Lu Qi's touch, he would not be unable to control himself and flick the other man's tail, but he was generous. The palm of her hand was pressed on his sensitive fish tail through the soft towel, which was both a kind of enjoyment and a kind of torture. The