38

Chapter 38

Fu Ling didn't hear what Lu Qi meant. He pushed the other person to the surfboard and said to Lu Qi: "In that case, let's enjoy the speed and passion."

Gentle sunshine A layer of gold foil was sprinkled on the sea, and the waves were rolling. His Majesty stepped on a surfboard to break a path on the sea. The gold foil under his feet was shattered, leaving a water mark behind him, but he could still see along the edge. There is a beautiful mermaid under the water marks.

The mermaid always follows the traces of surfing, sometimes breaking out of the water, jumping up, and then jumping into the sea again. The mermaid, which symbolizes freedom and vitality, is entangled around the human being, like a romantic picture.

Fortunately, no one saw the two of them in the deep sea area, otherwise someone would have uploaded this scene to the Internet, and people would have said that Lu Qi was still thinking about hanging out with the mermaid at the cusp of the storm.

This is also the reason why Fu Ling chose the location in the deep sea.

The sun gradually set in the west, and Fu Ling leaned out and floated on the sea. The light of the setting sun fell on him, and his face could not be seen clearly, but it cast a layer of afterglow on him.

He swam to Lu Qi and said, "It's time for us to go back. It's evening, and it's time for Most to cause trouble for you again."

Lu Qi smiled gently: "Okay."

He got on the boat. The little mermaid was afraid of being on the boat. The staff became suspicious and returned to the beach by themselves.

Lu Qi stepped onto the deck and stood on it, looking back at the little mermaid that surfaced not far away. The fish's tail jumped out of the water and soared in the air. Its scales shone brightly, like the most beautiful gems in the world.

The next second he jumped into the sea again, leaving only circles of ripples.

The traces on the sea floor slid in the other direction.

There was endless tenderness in Lu Qi's eyes. From now on, this sea of ​​memory will have new memories.

Fu Ling was faster than the boat and returned to the beach early. While waiting for Lu Qi, he filled his footprints on the beach and walked along the soft and wet mud.

Kashgar Kehai is outside the main city. Few people go to the deep sea area because they are afraid of the unknown dangers of the deep sea. However, there are many people playing in the shallow sea and beaches.

"That handsome guy is very elegant. He looks so melancholy walking alone on the edge of the beach."

Several men wearing only shorts gathered together on the edge of the beach. The one in the middle had hair dyed as red as a flame. Looking at Fu Ling who was bored, he whistled.

A brown-haired man next to him looked over following what the red-haired man said, and saw a slender figure walking on the beach. His half-length silver-frosted curls were like the cold moon, bright and flawless, just a side face. But it's so perfect that it's like an exhibit, which can only be viewed from a distance but not played with.

"F*ck! It's top-notch, with those legs, this waist, this face, and this temperament, boss, why don't you take off the sky and the moon and play with it?"

A man with yellow hair said next to him. : "Mader looks like a 0 at first glance. This little face is fair and pure. Is he probably standing? What about fishing for people, boss? Can you get there?" The

man called boss had a sly smile on his face. He didn't say much, but walked towards the people on the beach.

"Little beauty, you smell so good." A man as red as flames broke into Fu Ling's sight.