Beginnings

The two boys eyes lingered, locked on the others for just a moment.

Although it didn't feel like just a moment, it felt like the whole world had stopped around them, and it was just the two of them standing on that very beach.

They both closely observed the tales hidden behind the other's eyes, somewhat seeing themselves.

Tailing their gazes down to their body, admiring the other in a way they have never admired someone before.

They were captivated, entranced, astonished at the others beauty.

The teal boys features were ones that Neteyam had never seen.

The boy was brawny and muscular. His hair was jet black, tied up in a very curly bun, with the ends remained untied.

His loincloth was frayed, most likely from the salty water, blue and brown in colour, decorated with shells of many sorts.

The necklace that adorned his neck, was a tooth of some creature, the chain weaved with flax. His armband in similar fashion.

To Neteyam, this boy was the most handsomest he had ever seen. His eyes were the colour of the ocean, and Neteyam was swimming in them.

Aonung had never seen an Omatikayan Na'vi before.

This boy was brawny but slim, his abs popped through his cummerbund, which Aonung knew symbolized his coming of age.

His hair was black, tied in tight shoulder length braids.

He had an earring, and his loincloth was in mint condition. Obviously well taken care of, its colours consisted of dark blue and brown. His song cord hung wrapped around the strings.

The boys necklace was thick, stretching from just under his jawline to his collarbone, beads of many colours weaved into it.

To Aonung, this boy was very attractive, handsome but pretty. His eyes as yellow as the earths sun, and Aonung was getting burnt.

Somehow both of them realized in that moment of eye contact, what the pulling truly had been.

They were meant to meet.

Eywa had been sending both of them a message, held by an invisible string. Ending right then and there when their eyes finally met.

They didn't quite understand exactly what sort of message Eywa was trying to send them.

Was it a looming friendship or a growing relationship, they didn't know.

Both boys romantic attraction had always been towards males, so this thought of a relationship wasn't strange.

Their gazes returned up to the other's eyes, their faces still full of confusion at the sudden loss of the pull.

Seemingly unaware that the other just had the same experience.

The two were caught in a trance, staring at each other.

Until someone spoke.

"Tsireya, Aonung, will you help our guests with their belongings and show them their new home" Tonowari spoke tapping his son on the shoulder.

The boys gazes split apart, pulling them both back into the present time.

"Yes dad" Aonung said looking up to his father, before looking back to the boy, whose name he still did not know.

"We'll help you get your stuff and then you can follow us" Tsireya said coming up to the family, beckoning them to follow her and her brother.

524 words
Hope your enjoying this story
Please vote and comment, it means the world to me
:)