First Time

TW
SMUTT
SELF HARM SCARS

Both raised their Tsaheylu's, watching as the tendrils conjoined themselves in union.

Immediately the two felt an immense rush of emotions.

Their eyes closed, breaths turned shaky, heads hung back slightly.

Pulling their heads back down, to look directly into the other's eyes.

Neteyam waisted no time, almost lunging himself onto Aonung, their lips smashing together roughly.

All that was heard was the sloppy, wet sounds of their spit swirling around their mouths.

Both moaning slightly as the others hands roamed freely along their body.

Still kneeling in the soft grass of the clearing, Aonung wrapped his arms around Neteyams waist, lifting him up slightly above the ground.

Before leaning forward slowly until Neteyams back layed against the grass. Coming to fall on top of him gently.

Aonungs elbows on either side of Neteyams head, breathing deeply at his touch.

He separated from the kiss, moving down to Neteyams still bare neck. Kissing and sucking at the skin gently.

Before coming back up to Neteyams lips. instinctively locking them together harshly.

His hands wondering down Neteyams body, feeling him shiver as his cold hands reached the top of his loincloth.

Aonung pulled his lips away.

"Can I?" He breathed deeply

"Yes" Neteyam breathed

Aonung hooked his fingers around the strings of Neteyams loincloth, he pulled them gently, letting it fall down.

He moved his gaze down to Neteyam arousal, his eyes wondering to an assortment of thin lines littering the boys thighs.

Cuts.

Aonung knew the pain of those types of wounds. He knew the physical pain, but also the mental pain that came with them.

Neteyam realized what Aonung was looking at, growing self conscious of his cuts, worried that the boy would reject him because of them.

He hated them, but he felt it was the only way for him to deal with the guilt of taking another life.

Aonungs heart ached for the boys pain. He wanted so desperately to make him feel better.

"So beautiful" he whispered softly

Neteyam eyes widened at the compliment. His mind returned to normal, no longer worried of possible rejection. He sat up, moving his hands to Aonungs loincloth strings.

"Can I?" He asked gently

"Go ahead" Aonung grinned.

Neteyam then gently pulled the strings, watching as it fell to the ground, revealing his arousal.

Aonung watched the boy with amusement as his eyes lingered on his own arousal.

Naked as the day they were born, Aonung lent down on top of Neteyam, kissing his lips softly, as his hand ran gently across the boys member.

He felt the boys breath hitch through his lips, as he began touching him.

He wrapped his hand around Neteyams member, moving up and down slowly.

Neteyam couldn't handle this sudden rush of pleasure, moaning in Aonungs mouth as they kissed.

Aonung enjoyed hearing the boy moan at his touch. This only edged him on further.

He removed his hand from Neteyams member, trialing down to the boys entrance. Skimming a finger across it.

He felt the boy twitch under his touch, and smiled in the kiss.

"Is this ok?" Aonung asked the boy pulling away from the kiss.

"Yes" Neteyam reassured.

Aonung then slowly pushed a finger inside Neteyam, his breath became erotic.

Aonung slipped another finger inside, before curling them up, hitting Neteyams prostate gently.

The boys breath hitched at the new feeling.

Aonung continued this movement for a while, picking up the pace as time went on, the two still making out roughly.

Neteyam felt a bubble appear in his stomach, moaning into Aonungs mouth as he was nearly at his tipping point.

Aonung suddenly stopped, pulling out his fingers gently, and separating the kiss.

"Why'd you stop? Keep going" Neteyam asked out of breath.

"Are you sure?" Aonung asked.

"Yes, yes I'm sure. Please Nung" Neteyam begged

Aonung then aligned himself up with Neteyams entrance. His eyes stuck on Neteyams, watching his reaction as he pushed himself in slowly.

Neteyams eyes rolled back and his head followed. His mouth hung slightly open and he breathed a quiet moan.

Aonung loved the sight of him, he love hearing him, everything about the boy only entranced him more.

He pulled out slowly, before pushing back in.

The same breathy moan came from Neteyam. Egging Aonung on further.

He pulled out faster, pushing back in and the same pace. Continuing this movement, growing faster with every thrust.

Very soon the boy under him became a mess. His prostate being hit so hard repeatedly, caused him to grip the grass beside him.

His knuckles turning whiter, as his orgasm neared.

Aonung too felt his orgasm nearing, thrusting into Neteyam faster.

Until they both came. And their moaning came to a stop.

Aonung folded himself over Neteyam, leaning his head on the boys chest.

798 words
They are 18 in this story, remember they are not minors.
Please vote and comment, it means the work to me.