Running Home

TW FLUFF

A whole month of love and adventures between Aonung and Neteyam has gone by.

Their one month anniversary is today.

The boys are ecstatic. Their previous relationships never exceeded a couple weeks, so this milestone was a new one.

And they knew that there will be many more months ahead of them.

They reluctantly decided not to hang out during the day. Aonung suggested it.

To make their nightly meeting better. More exiting.

Make them more hungry for the other on that night.

The boys watched as the eclipse grew. Counting down the time to when they were meeting.

Their family's both made and finished their dinners, before saying goodnight and heading to bed.

As per the usual, Neteyam was telling a story to Tuk, to help her fall asleep.

He loved how close he was with her. Being able to soothe her, more than anyone in their family. He felt truly grateful to be her older brother.

Once the little girl had fallen asleep, he tip toed outside his mauri quietly.

Heading to the forest behind the village.

The closer he got, the more the butterfly's in his stomach grew, the more eager he felt for Aonungs touch.

The two boys came from opposite sides of the forest.

When they seen each other, they ran.

Faster than they had ever run before. Laughing wildly.

Running to the person who felt like home.

They reached the other, jumping in their arms, smashing their lips together.

Aonungs arms were around Neteyams waist. While Neteyams were around Aonungs neck, gripping at his hair gently.

"Hello beautiful" Aonung smiled, pulling away for the kiss.

"Hello handsome" Neteyam smiled, his arms still around the boys neck.

"Happy anniversary my love" Aonung smiled kissing Neteyams nose gently.

"Happy anniversary Love" Neteyam replied also smiling before he kissed Aonungs nose.

It was something they liked to do, to show their appreciation for the other softly.

They quickly join back together in a harsh kiss.

Aonung fumbled with Neteyams butt, gripping at the skin gently.

Their heavy breaths were heard through the kisses.

Their hearts beating wildly out of control.

It was only a day that they hadn't seen each other, but it felt like an eternity.

Craving the other so badly, it almost physically hurt.

Aonung began walking Neteyam back slowly, until his back lent against the tree.

He removed his hands from Neteyams waist, moving them to the boys neck, untying his necklace, before dropping it on the ground beside him.

Aonung latched his lips onto the boys neck, sucking and kissing softly around the boys scar.

Neteyams head hung back, as small moans came from his mouth.

He was no longer self conscious of his scars around Aonung. He knew Aonung loved every single thing about him.

Aonung loved that Neteyams necklace covered all the hickeys made by his mouth, so their family's wouldn't see them.

But he also still felt extremely quilty for the boy, as to why he wore the necklace in the first place.

Aonung loved the boy with all of his heart.

The boys made their way to the ground.

Aonung hovering gently over Neteyam, one hand supporting his own body weight, while the other rubbing Neteyams waist gently.

They both felt on fire at the other touches.

Pulling back, Aonung sat up, hooking his fingers around Neteyams loincloth, removing it completely once the boy gave him the ok.

Consent was a very big thing in their relationship, nothing was done without both boys consenting to it.

He then removed his own loincloth. Lining himself up to Neteyams entrance.

Smiling as he pushing in slowly, watching the boys head fall back.

The two continued this act until they had both finished.

Laying together in their own sweat and bodily fluids.

With no fucks given.

Aonung layed on his side, Neteyam snuggled close to him, as he stroked the boys shoulder, tracing over his many scars, admiring them.

"I can't believe I get to call the most beautiful and kind soul I've ever met, my boyfriend" Aonung whispered.

"Me neither, I get the handsome next Olo'eyktan, with the biggest heart, all to myself" Neteyam smiled

"Damm right you do" Aonung smirked, kissing the boy's forehead.

"Skxawng" Neteyam smiled "I love you" he added nuzzling his face in the crook of Aonungs neck.

"I love you too" Aonung repeated.

The boys layed in each other's arms for hours, pondering in the wonder and love the other gave them.

They were so deeply in love, it hurt when they weren't together.

758 words
A bit crappy, but this is a filler chapter.
Please vote and comment, it means the world to me
:)