Home Alone

TW SMUTT

The boys arrive at Neteyams family mauri.

Neteyam steps through the flap, stopping to wait for Aonung to walk through.

Once he does, Neteyam roughly places a hand on Aonungs chest, pushing him into the nearest wall.

Rushing to lock their lips together.

The movement startles Aonung, but he gladly returns the kiss, placing his hands around the boys waist.

His head is hung forward slightly to reach Neteyams lips, while Neteyam stands on his tip toes to reach Aonung.

Their breaths get heavy, as their make out continues.

"I have been waiting to do that all day" Neteyam said pulling away for a quick moment.

"So have I" Aonung said, switching their positions, so Neteyams back is against the wall.

He drags his hands down to Neteyams butt. Massaging the skin gently, before going lower to the boys thighs.

Using minimal strength to lift the boy up.

Neteyam instinctively wrapped his legs around Aonungs waist. His arms around the boys neck as he tugs at his hair lightly.

Aonung then walks towards what he knows is Neteyam bed. Leaning forward until the boys back is against his soft blankets.

Hovering over him, Aonung removes one of his hands from Neteyams thigh to his neck, unclipping the boys necklace, throwing it aside.

Aonung pulled away from Neteyams lips, hearing the boys breath quicken as he lowers his own lips to his neck.

Sucking and kissing at the skin mercilessly.

Neteyams soft moans tickle Aonungs ear as he continues sucking. Moving around to the other side of the boys neck.

His hands wonder down to the boys loincloth, running gently over the top of the boys growing member.

Neteyam moaned again in his ear, encouraging the boy more.

Aonung pulled away from Neteyams neck.

The two locked in loving eye contact.

"Can I?" Aonung asks softy

"Yes, please" Neteyam breathes, pulling the boy back down to his lips.

Aonung continues moving his hands over Neteyams loincloth, teasing him.

"Just undress me already" Neteyam whined against Aonung lips.

"Say the magic word love" Aonung said

"Please" Neteyam begged.

Hearing Neteyam beg him, only turned Aonung on more.

He hooked his fingers around his loincloth, tugging at them gently. Pulling it down Neteyams legs, around his ankle, before dropping in beside them on the floor.