Is This Ok

TW
FLUFF

Aonungs eyes immediately locked on Neteyams, his heart beating so wildly out of his chest, he could hear it.

Neteyams hand remained on aonungs chin, searching the boys gaze for any sign of dicomfort.

When there was none, he slid his hand further around Aonungs face, holding it and lighty stroaking his cheek.

"I like you Aonung" Neteyam said, mustering up the courage to say it, watching as the boys expression changed.

Neteyams touch was working on distrcting Aonung from his anger. His eyes wide, his body calm.

"I like you too Neteyam" Aonung relied, his breath uneven from the excitement.

Neteyam moved his other hand to the side of Aonungs face, holding it so gently Aonung could barely feel it.

Wanting to make the first move, Neteyam looked up into Aonungs eyes, the boy just staring at him with longingness.

"Is this ok?" Neteyam asked standing up on his toes, inching closer to the boys face.

"Yes" Aonung breathed, leaning his head forward as Neteyam brough his face closer, until their lips finally met.

Closing their eyes the two boys felt a rush of heat, their lips conjoined in a long gentle kiss.

Aonungs hands made their way to Neteyams waist, moving them up and down, gently stroaking his soft skin.

Their kiss separated for just a moment, staring im each others eyes, before Neteyam lent back in for another one, this time more roughly.

He had been waiting for this moment for so long, always too scared to make the first move. But this time he wasnt

Neteyam moved his hands from Aonungs face, down to his broad shoulders, and began walking the boy backwards, until his back gently hit the tree. Still engaged in the strong, passionate kiss.

Their breaths syncronized. Moaning slighty at the others touch.

Aonung had to lean his head down slightly to reach Neteyams lips, but he didn't care. He had been waiting so long for this moment.

Their lips conjoined, tounges breaking through teeth into the others mouth.

They made out for some time, both fighting for dominance in the kiss. Their heads moved around together roughly.

Aonung stopped moving his head, flipping the twos positions around so that now, Neteyams back was lent against the tree.

Neteyam moved his arms to wrap around Aonungs neck, gripping his hair gently.

Still in the kiss, Aonung moved his hands from Neteyams waist, to his neck undoing the boys necklace, dropping it down beside them.

Neteyams breath hitched as his neck became painfully exposed.

Although Aonung couldn't see it yet, he felt self conscious of the deep scar that flowed down it, and sooner or later Aonung was going to see it.

With his eyes still closed in the kiss, Aonung then placed his hands on Neteyams thighs, gripping at them, before lifting the boy up.

Instinctivly, Neteyam wrapped his legs around Aonungs waist, his back still lent on the tree for support.

They stood there for some time, their making out became more intense, the bulges in their loincloths growing, and they could feel it.

Aonung broke away from the kiss, his eyes opening, watching Neteyam open his.

Their mouths slightly open, a thin string of spit connecting the two. Breathing heavily, beads of sweat dripped from their foreheads.

Aonungs eyes moved down to Neteyams neck, unintentionally landing on the massive scar. The part that was covered, was more severe than what could be seen.

His non existent eyebrows furrowing in sadness, as he saw just how deep the cut had been.

Neteyams eyes widened, realizing what the boy was looking at. He hated the scar, he thought it was the most ugliest thing ever.

Aonung continued staring, before moving his lips to gently kiss Neteyams scar.

"You're so beautiful" he breathed against the boys neck. Moving to kiss and suck around the area. Not a care in the world if it left a mark.

Neteyam closed his eyes, moving his head to the side to give Aonung more room, as he moaned softly at the sensation of the boys soft lips trailing his neck.

The sounds coming from Neteyams mouth only turned Aonung on more, he longed for more.

Moving his lips back up to Neteyams, smacking them together roughly.

Aonung began walking backwards, turning around. Still holding Neteyam around his waist, he made his way to the soft grass in the middle of the clearing.

Moving to kneel down, he placed Neteyams back gently against the ground, before leaning over top of him.

Aonung crawled his way up to Neteyams lips locking them together, his elbows on either side of Neteyams face. While Neteyams arms were still wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer.

Aonung moved to sit up and Neteyam followed.
The two were now sitting on their knees, still making out roughly.

Aonung pulled away suddenly, causing Neteyams eyes to widen in confusion.

That is when Ao'nung reached slowly behind his head, grabbing his Tsaheylu, gently bringing it forward in front of him.

Neteyams eyes widened in lust and love.

The moment he was waiting for, finally came.

He reached behind his own head, pulling forward his Tsaheylu.

The two just staring in each other's eyes.

They didn't have to say anything, but an understanding dawned over them.

Love.

882 words
Please vote and comment, it means the world to me
:)