You Want Him

The truth is Neteyam didn't know what happened, he didn't know why he felt so drawn to the boy.

"I don't know, we were just looking at each other" Neteyam said placing a blanket on his bed

"You got a crush already brother, maybe he does too" Loak whisper laughed, nudging his arm

Loak is the only one in his family who knew that his true romantic feelings were with boys and not girls.

Neteyam wanted to tell the rest of his family, but was afraid they'd hate him.

The only reason Loak found out was because he caught Neteyam kissing one of the warriors in the forest, late one night while on a walk.

His brother seeing him was not how he planned to come out, but of course Loak supported him lovingly.

"I don't know Loak" Neteyam whispered  "he's cute" he added smiling.

"You don't stare at someone for that long if you just think they're cute. You want him" Loak whisper laughed leaning slightly on Neteyams shoulder

"I don't even know him Lo'ak, how can I want him if I don't know anything about him?" Neteyam whispered, starting to get annoyed at his younger brother's pushing.

"You want him" Loak whispered again smirking

"Goodnight Lo'ak" Neteyam said sternly, laying down, wrapping the blanket tightly around his body.

It was true he didn't know this boy or anything about him, but then again something was different about him, he felt something.

For one, the pulling feeling had vanished. Two, it was Aonung who looked at him first, so maybe he had felt the same thing.

Neteyam did not know, and neither did Aonung.

Early the next morning, Neteyam awoke before everyone else.

He got up to get himself ready, before waking up his parents and siblings for breakfast.

Shortly after the family finished their breakfast, Tonowari and Ronal showed up to their mauri to collect Jake and Neytiri for their training and to take Tuk to her lessons.

"Be good kids, learn fast, pull your weight, and no causing trouble. You got it" Jake said sternly to his children

"We will sir" Neteyam said.

"Watch out for your siblings" Jake said leaning closer to his oldest.

"Of course sir" Neteyam said nodding as his parents walked away

The older kids began getting ready for the day, before they heard a knock outside the flap of their mauri.

Neteyam got up, heading to the flap to see who it was.

When he opened it, he was met with the same ocean blue eyes he was so intranced by the day before.

Those eyes belonging to Aonung.

He blushed instantly.

"Hello Neteyam, we're here to take you guys to your first training session" Tsireya spoke smiling,
her brother and their best friend Rotxo standing next to her

"Thank you" Neteyam said turning his head to look in the mauri "Just a minute" he added before ducking back inside.

"He's very handsome and kind brother, I see what's got you so intrigued, you want him" Tsireya laughed to her brother, Rotxo giggling at his side as well.

"I don't want him, he's not an object, and shush he could hear you" Aonung scolded nudging her arm, then sending a warning glance at Rotxo

Loud voices could be heard coming from inside the mauri.

"Loak get your stuff sorted, they're waiting for us" it was Neteyam

"Im trying to find my knife" Loak said back

"Well hurry up please" Neteyam said

Tsireya, Rotxo and Aonung stood outside patiently, before the boy came back to the flap.

"Sorry, we're ready now. Loak come on, kiri." He said pushing them both out the flap by their shoulder.

"Right, follow us" Tsireya said beckoning the Sullys towards the end of the path, hiding her giggle.

When they got to the edge, Tsireya, Aonung and Rotxo dived in gracefully

When the others didn't follow, Rotxo popped his head up above the water.

"Come on" he called

"Let's go" Neteyam called running to jump in the water, Loak behind him, kiri stood back a bit.

They landed with a big splash.

Kiri followed them shortly behind.

The three Sullys floated in the water, looking around curiously at all the different creatures and plants.

Before something caught their attention.

711 words
Please vote and comment, it means the world to me
:)