Boyfriends

TW
SCARS

Both breathing very heavily. Their Tsaheylu's still connected, their emotions still joined.

Aonung moved off of Neteyam. Laying down next to the boy.

"Lift your head up" he breathed, placing his arm down for Neteyam to lie his head on.

Neteyam did that, cuddling up to the boy.

"I'm so lucky" Aonung whispered turning to say it in the boys ear, watching as it twitched.

"I'm so lucky" Neteyam repeated.

The two engaged in calm eye contact.

Thinking deeply over everything they had just done.

They finally did it, they confessed their love, they kissed one another, they bonded and they had sex.

Everything they thought they could only dream about.

The two basked in the silent comfort of the other. Only a whistle in the trees could be heard.

Until Aonung lifted his head up slowly, locking calming eye contact with Neteyam.

"Thank you for taking my mind off of my family" Aonung said

"You're welcome. But I didn't just want to distract you. I've been wanting to do that for the longest time" Neteyam said smiling wildly.

"The distraction definitely worked and I've wanted to do that too" Aonung giggled "but I was too scared you'd reject me" he added.

"How could I ever reject a boy like you. I trust you with my life" Neteyam smiled "and I want you to forever be in my life" he added

"so do I" Aonung said leaning over to kiss the boy gently.

Neteyam of course returned the kiss.

It was short and soft, not as rough as it was before.

"Teyam" Aonung started, pulling away from the gentle kiss.

"Yeah" Neteyam said looking in the boys eyes

"Can I ask you something important?" Aonung asked

"Of course" Neteyam replied.

Both moved to sit up.

Aonung grabbed Neteyams hands, holding them gently on their laps.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Aonung slowly asked

Neteyams eyes widened with love.

"Was what we just did not a good enough answer" he giggled.

"I suppose you're right" Aonung giggled "so will you?" He added

"Yes, yes of course I'll be your boyfriend" Neteyam said, jumping with joy, throwing himself onto Aonung.

The two boys laughed, hugging each other tightly.

"Eywa knew what she was doing" Aonung said "we were meant to be together" he added smiling into the boys neck.

"She was" Neteyam replied kissing his forehead.

The two cuddled for a while, smiling in the silence of the other's company.

"I'm really tired" Neteyam stated, moving to snuggle his face in Aonungs chest.

Aonung turning more on his side, so Neteyam would be comfortable.

"Goodnight Teyam, my boyfriend" Aonung whispered "Eywa that's fun to say" he added smiling

"Goodnight Nung" Neteyam repeated smiling into Aonungs chest.

The two fell asleep in each others arms, calmly.

The next morning, Aonung woke up first.

In the night, he had moved onto his back, Neteyam somehow ended up laying half on top of him, Aonungs arm wrapped loosely around him.

Aonung smiled at the sleeping Neteyam.

He looked so peaceful, so comfortable, in his arms.

He lightly stroked Neteyams side, trailing his fingers gently over all the boys scars.

He felt his fingers run over the raised skin. Such violent scars, he could tell that they were deep when they were fresh.

He was truly curious at what caused such big scars on his kind and loving boyfriend.

Neteyam stirred, waking up from Aonungs gentle touches, opening his eyes to looking in Aonungs.

Just laying there, letting him touch all his scars.

He knew the questions were going to come soon.

And he was ready to answer them.

603  words
Please vote and comment, it means the world to me
:)