Chapter 1

Busan Hospital

*A man in his 30's came running to the reception area... Anyone can say that the man cried hard seeing his swollen face and eyes.. *

-- Excuse me , can you please tell me the cabin no. Of Jeon Jaehyun ??

*The man asked panting heavily due to running fast ..*.

-- May i know who are you sir ??

*The r-lady asked politely..*

-- I am kim Hoseok... Best friend of Jeon Jaehyun... Now can you please ??

*The r-lady checked her computer to know the cabin no..*

-- Room No. 3010.. 2nd floor sir..

-- Thank you ..

-- welc---

Before the r-lady could complete her sentence ,, hoseok ran from there... He reached to cabin no. 3010 as fast as he can..

Reaching there , Hoseok saw a doctor coming out of the room..
He went to the doctor

-- Hello doctor... I am the family of Mr. Jeon... Can i see him now ??

-- hello... Are you by any chance Mr. Kim Hoseok ??

-- yes doctor ....

-- please go inside... Mr. Jeon doesn't have much time in his hands... He wants to meet you urgently...

*Hoseok gulped hearing that his best friend doesn't have time... He was trying his best to not break down...*

-- what about Mrs. Jeon and their son , doctor ??

-- i am sorry to say but Mrs. Jeon had died right on the accident spot... And their son is still in operation theatre...

* The doctor said with a sad sigh.. well , Jeon's are quite popular in Busan... Everyone adores the family.... So , it is normal to feel bad in this situation *

* Hoseok took a long breath to calm himself.. he needs to be strong now.. thanking the doctor he went inside jaehyun's cabin... The scene broke his heart once again... There , his best friend is laying on the bed with bandage all over his body and oxygen musk *

-- J-Jae

* Taking a seat beside jaehyun's bed , hoseok called him softly.. Jaehyun looked at hoseok and gestured him to remove the oxygen musk *

-- I-I don't have time ,, please listen to my words c-carefully..

* Jaehyun was having difficulty to talk *

-- Please don't say like this.. you will be perfectly alright...

* Jae let out a chuckle hearing hoseoks... *

-- i a-am g-going to die in an h-hour... S-Somi is a-already d-dead ... I-I w-want s-something f-from y-you...

* Tears were rolling down from both best friends eyes... Jaehyun was breathing heavily at this point *

-- just tell me what do you want.. i am ready to do anything...

-- p-please t-take c-care of my k-kookie.... t-take h-him a-away f-from h-here..... T-they w-will k-kill m-my b-baby... p-promise me h-hobi t-that y-you w-will t-take c-care of my b-bun..

-- i promise... But who are they ?? Who is behind you ?? Tell me jae.. i will make them see hell..

-- d-don't... J-just t-take m-my b-bun a-away a-and d-don't e-ever l-let h-him c-come in t-this p-place..